Nnamdi Asomugha to be a free agent

RAVENS RAVENS RAVENS WOOOOO

Nnamdi + the rest of the Baltimore defense = 16 (pending lockout) shutouts in 2011

RAVENS RAVENS RAVENS WOOOOO

Nnamdi + the rest of the Baltimore defense = 16 (pending lockout) shutouts in 2011

______ James
Cliff Lee
Melo
Nnamdi Asomugha

My heart can't take this year.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

There is no way Nnam goes to SF. If he leaves Oakland (likely), it will be to a team that is an established winner. Not to a team with no QB.

Prove it

I can just as easily say there is no was Nnamdi doesn't end up in SF and my statement is just as valid as yours.

Stop speaking in definitives and act like you know where Nnamdi is gonna end up when it's impossible to know (unless you happen to be Nnamdi).
Alright, it is highly unlikely that Nnam ends up in SF or any team like SF for a multitude of reasons.  Does that make you feel better?  Let me give you some insight as to how people talk around here.  People talk in a definitive way in order to purvey certainty in their statements, even though they aren't oracles. It happens in just about every S&T thread on NT, so I hope ur rollin around policing those comments as well.....unlikely though.  Don't get all uppity with me specifically just because I specifically pointed out your team as one of the teams he is incredibly unlikely to go to.  Here I'll make you feel better, he also likely won't be going to Carolina, Denver, Buffalo, Cincy, etc.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

There is no way Nnam goes to SF. If he leaves Oakland (likely), it will be to a team that is an established winner. Not to a team with no QB.

Prove it

I can just as easily say there is no was Nnamdi doesn't end up in SF and my statement is just as valid as yours.

Stop speaking in definitives and act like you know where Nnamdi is gonna end up when it's impossible to know (unless you happen to be Nnamdi).
Alright, it is highly unlikely that Nnam ends up in SF or any team like SF for a multitude of reasons.  Does that make you feel better?  Let me give you some insight as to how people talk around here.  People talk in a definitive way in order to purvey certainty in their statements, even though they aren't oracles. It happens in just about every S&T thread on NT, so I hope ur rollin around policing those comments as well.....unlikely though.  Don't get all uppity with me specifically just because I specifically pointed out your team as one of the teams he is incredibly unlikely to go to.  Here I'll make you feel better, he also likely won't be going to Carolina, Denver, Buffalo, Cincy, etc.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

I think the Jets or Pack will get him but if for some reason they don't I could very well see him coming to SF, esp. If they opened up that checkbook for him.

Raiders have their first non-losing season in almost 10 years and they fire the coach and let their best player go.
laugh.gif
Typical Raiders - how can anyone support them?

The Raiders didn't let him go, his contract was voided on stipulations laid out by the contract they had drawn up in the first year of the contract.

The Cable thing is different.  That *+%* does suck.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

I think the Jets or Pack will get him but if for some reason they don't I could very well see him coming to SF, esp. If they opened up that checkbook for him.

Raiders have their first non-losing season in almost 10 years and they fire the coach and let their best player go.
laugh.gif
Typical Raiders - how can anyone support them?

The Raiders didn't let him go, his contract was voided on stipulations laid out by the contract they had drawn up in the first year of the contract.

The Cable thing is different.  That *+%* does suck.

Yea right cause he needs the ball thrown to him more, which is why he signed that extension with the raiders in the first place when jamarcus was qb.

Yea right cause he needs the ball thrown to him more, which is why he signed that extension with the raiders in the first place when jamarcus was qb.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Not sure if you don't know who Nnamdi is or you just misinterpreted what I wrote.  First, Nnamdi is a cornerback, not a wide receiver.  Secondly, when I wrote that Nnamdi will likely not want to go to a team with no QB, it was referring back to the line I wrote right before it when I said he'd want to go to an established winner.  In this league, the only teams who are any good are the teams with good, established QBs.  Or teams with good game managing QBs with top defenses.  None of the bottom teams in the league have either of those.

Also, did you see the contract that Al Davis offered Nnamdi?  THAT is why he signed an extension with the Raiders.  Not because Jamarcus was the QB.  So unless the Niners are willing to fork out that kind of QUARTERBACK money, it's probably not gonna happen.

Lotta sad Niner fans up in here after I basically just stated the obvious.  It's not personal.  It's not anything I wouldn't say to a Bengals, Broncos, or Panthers fan.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Not sure if you don't know who Nnamdi is or you just misinterpreted what I wrote.  First, Nnamdi is a cornerback, not a wide receiver.  Secondly, when I wrote that Nnamdi will likely not want to go to a team with no QB, it was referring back to the line I wrote right before it when I said he'd want to go to an established winner.  In this league, the only teams who are any good are the teams with good, established QBs.  Or teams with good game managing QBs with top defenses.  None of the bottom teams in the league have either of those.

Also, did you see the contract that Al Davis offered Nnamdi?  THAT is why he signed an extension with the Raiders.  Not because Jamarcus was the QB.  So unless the Niners are willing to fork out that kind of QUARTERBACK money, it's probably not gonna happen.

Lotta sad Niner fans up in here after I basically just stated the obvious.  It's not personal.  It's not anything I wouldn't say to a Bengals, Broncos, or Panthers fan.

Nnamdi would bring the No Fly Zone back to Miami
pimp.gif

no one thought we would get Marshall last year did they?

do it Ross.

Nnamdi would bring the No Fly Zone back to Miami
pimp.gif

no one thought we would get Marshall last year did they?

do it Ross.

Back
Top Bottom