• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone mentioned earlier, Kerr is legit. It takes a lot to say I'm going to put my 5 best players on the floor. That lineup was a 2K lineup and it gave them what they needed as far as tempo and out running a team with a short roster

What exactly are you saying?

Great role players are max players now?
Like TT, he's not a superstar but he is really good at what he does... so you pay the market value for his skills because that's what he's worth

Of course. I'm all for paying people what they're worth. He's just not worth 16-17/yr or whatever it is max dudes command under the current cap

Ppl think TT is a max too?

Last edited:
:lol:

As if a number of Yall weren't weird enough, this would take the cake & cement your weirdness.

Lol Im cereal tho

They baptized Bronze in here last night

Im wondering if ESPN gonna magnify the fact that he was held scoreless in the 4th or will that get erased by his camera cut

Can't wait to here Screaming A and Skip talk crazy today

Wait... that LeBron penis thing is real? How does that even happen

I must have went to sleep early because i don't know why there are 5 pages about lebbanon having shrinkage

Cat's went in hard on ole boy last night

No pun intended
laugh.gif

As if a number of Yall weren't weird enough, this would take the cake & cement your weirdness.
I'm weird for asking if a story is true or false? I just didnt know man

I saw the vine on Twitter a few minutes ago. I don't see why you're all making it a big deal

Hahahhaaha

Get it

Big deal

OK, lemme go back to sleep now. Tough crowd

Amel223

U a trip son

But this downtime till Sunday is gonna seem like forever

Yesterday's convos thru out the day tho :pimp: :pimp:

Because wanna compare Tristan to Rodman and I'm sorry...

Defensively Rodaman was light years ahead of Thompson...

Like I said outside of rebounding Tristan is trash...

Rebounding is definitely important tho and you definitely need a player like Tristan on your squad. But a max deal? I just find that amazing.

Man that was tough loss at the Q last night.

It was funny they showed Ye on the screen and then showed amber rose and MGK lol

But, we just gotta get rested and steal 1 on the road, let's get it

I called Cle in 6 but it's really looking like it's going 7 now... Unless Cle gets blown out again in Game 5...

Kerr made a good move starting Iggy... So props to him for that...

JR has to give Cle something or they might not have a chance IMO... Even though some people like to think Bron can do it by himself... He can't he just can't.... Nobody can.

I also sat next to Harrison Barnes mom last night, really nice lady, I feel bad for kinda getting into it with her but whatever, we in a finals lol

Della closer to to Rodman than Tristan comparison wise.

I wonder if Steph was talking that ish last night, because Della was putting up too many shots. Stick to the D #YESOMO

It's too bad Kyrie isn't healthy. I feel like he could've punished the Warriors for going small.

Dubs would've still won, the way they were rollin last night, but Kyrie could've made it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom