• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN talking about how there should only be one cameraman on the court, because they cause so many injuries.
Not like they've been in the same spot for the last 30 years or anything... :rofl:

Besides, Bronze barreled into the cameraman himself

Nobody else

Horrible acting/flopping

Shouldn't he be fined for flopping on top of that?

Specially if the MVP got fined for "flopping" earlier on

No other way to explain it

Nah. Those dudes were just trollin the NTer that welched on a $150 Harden MVP bet :lol:

Ah ok gotcha

Last edited:
The constant Lebron slurping ESPN does gets old. Saying his "injury" is responsible for his low scoring in the later parts of the game. It's the one reason why I root against him, same with KD.

Besides, Bronze barreled into the cameraman himself

Nobody else

Horrible acting/flopping

george hill twisted his ankle on a cameraman and parker tweaked his wrist on one as well. They aren't Lebron so most people don't remember :lol:

The constant Lebron slurping ESPN does gets old. Saying his "injury" is responsible for his low scoring in the later parts of the game. It's the one reason why I root against him, same with KD.

It's much more enjoyable to cut ESPN out of your life. It was the biggest silver lining for me when I dropped cable. Now I only watch ESPN unless there is a game on. Go on the internet and find what you want to find without listening to those boneheads.

don't blame dude. after "witnessing" lebron's manhood last night, most people don't know what to say or think anymore :rofl:

unless Curry just goes nuts in the next two wins or Iggy's production falls or mixture of both, i think the finals MVP should be awarded to Iggy

if GS wins Iggy 1000% gets mvp unless curry wins the next 2 w/ a 45 ppg average

Last edited:
george hill twisted his ankle on a cameraman and parker tweaked his wrist on one as well. They aren't Lebron so most people don't remember :lol:

Keyword in my statement tho

Barreled

He coud have simply stopped when he came down

Bogut didnt push him

Dude just added extra acting and literally ran over to the cameraman area

Fax b

Last edited:
It's much more enjoyable to cut ESPN out of your life. It was the biggest silver lining for me when I dropped cable. Now I only watch ESPN unless there is a game on. Go on the internet and find what you want to find without listening to those boneheads.
I usually have it on for background noise while I check NT.

george hill twisted his ankle on a cameraman and parker tweaked his wrist on one as well. They aren't Lebron so most people don't remember
laugh.gif
Parker is pretty great, and pretty good at flopping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom