Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bron took hella Ls yesterday b

Son got the buck 50 across the noggin. scoreless in the 4th. hella ineffective in the game. and lost. and rice pipe. i would just disappear. go write a manuscript or something. now its like, no matter what you do, people gonna associate it with you having a a finding nemo meat. the little ******ed fin. 'go hard on a dunk, he's just over compensating. yell and get mad, you acting big...but you small doh. tryna get groupies...but we know you not breaking em off doh. drake still down doh.'
Youre thinking too hard mate.

its friday relax

As it stands right now I would give it to Iggy, but if Steph Curry continues to play well then all of this is moot and he would probably get it. I dont think its a lock by any means at this point but what I do know is that the Finals MVP isnt going to someone on the team that loses

TBH, I wouldn't want to be named Finals MVP as a member of the losing team. It would just piss me off to be recognized as the best player in the series but still have lost. This isn't AYSO or a Boys Club rec league. No consolation prizes are needed.

Last edited:
would it damage lebron's legacy, if two years in a row his opposition, klaw and iggy, won the finals MVP?

No. LeBron played very well except in game 4 in the finals now. Mvp belongs to the best player of the winning team. Even if lebron averages 50 ppg, 10 rpg 10 apg but his team loses the award won't be given to him.

No. LeBron played very well except in game 4 in the finals now. Mvp belongs to the best player of the winning team. Even if lebron averages 50 ppg, 10 rpg 10 apg but his team loses the award won't be given to him.

well it has happen before with jerry west on the losing team but that was years ago

@Bennyhinn
 What would you say about this then?

The NBA Finals MVP is going to a winner for the rest of its existence, the precedent of it going to the loser was based off ignorance.
Nobody on the Ws is putting up anything close to what Hondo did though. If Ws win in 6 then obviously Bron has no business winning it. And Steph can still win it if he balls out out the next 2-3 games.

But if not and Lebby puts up say, 40-12-9 in game 7 and they lose on a last second shot then yes he should and will win MVP.

Rewatch the 1st 2.5 minutes of the 4th quarter last night. This team is literally useless without him :lol:

steven A once again somehow tuned the nba finals into some type of race thing
roll.gif

on cue "cameras need to get off the court"
roll.gif

lebron had a headache after the hit
roll.gif

@Bennyhinn
 What would you say about this then?

The NBA Finals MVP is going to a winner for the rest of its existence, the precedent of it going to the loser was based off ignorance.
Nobody on the Ws is putting up anything close to what Hondo did though. If Ws win in 6 then obviously Bron has no business winning it. And Steph can still win it if he balls out out the next 2-3 games.

But if not and Lebby puts up say, 40-12-9 in game 7 and they lose on a last second shot then yes he should and will win MVP.

Rewatch the 1st 2.5 minutes of the 4th quarter last night. This team is literally useless without him
laugh.gif
Fair enough but do you think that the powers that be would allow that? I feel like idea of the Finals MVP is to give to the guy who contributing the most to helping his team WIN the Finals, and as such a loser will never get it again.

Last edited:
Going deep

Iggy deserves game ball for game 4 so far, to say he'll be MVP is a stretch.
Basically. It's same conclusion people were jumping to with Dellavedova. Even though he hasn't played great, Curry would still win it.
I mean don't get me wrong Iggy stepped up and everyone should be when your main option is getting trapped. Someone gonna be open and someone better make that extra pass.

wait wait wait. hold up.

i know some cats are super stans, but did that dude just say, ACTIVELY Kobe and Duncan are the best playing right now.

Let me guess wizards MJ was out there dominating being the best?

wait wait wait. hold up.

i know some cats are super stans, but did that dude just say, ACTIVELY Kobe and Duncan are the best playing right now.

Let me guess wizards MJ was out there dominating being the best?

who tf said this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom