• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHUEta3UcAA-UB7.jpg

#LeBronJamesTeam

That's not a accurate way to look at . Situations are different.while lj was the number one option and had a green light at all times , Kobe had a great team to play with and didn't even start in the beginning.
thank you! i like u man i really do

[quote name="illest35"][quote name="DarthSka"]If Bill Russell suits up next season, he'd automatically be the best in the NBA?[/quote]I knew Russell, Jabbar and Horry was coming sooner or later[/quote]You should. Easiest way to thwart the trash line of reasoning, "Rings trump all, regardless of current efficiency and ability."

No you didn't say that in those exact words, but it's implied when you contend that Kobe is tops until he retired, period.

Last edited:
Agreed with you my dude. Skill for skill Kobe blows lj out the water.

Right now tho Kobe washed . He ain't one of the best 40 players in the league. It is what it is. Kobe was the top dog for a min and always better then lj.

As much as I hate him , dude is currently best in the l but that's changing real soon.

|I

Darth watching me :wink:

This is what sealed the deal for me. Even though the numbers agreed with my eyes anyway. There's no MJ year/age aspect either. Both came out of HS at 18.

View media item 1578793

And Kobe did this starting like 7 games his first two seasons.

The true God. :pimp:

That just tells me LeBron was better from the very beginning. Which he was.

Oh boy, am I doing this.. :smh: :lol:

Better stats is not =/= Better player. That's the Chris Paul way of looking at things.

Do you think Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady?

Last edited:
Better stats =/= Better player. That's the Chris Paul way of looking at things.

Do you think Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady?
I think Peyton Manning is better than Brady. Brady cheated. so add an asterisk to every accomplishment he has.

By the way I'm a NYG fan so miss me with what the pats have accomplished lol

Stats aren't everything.football is a actual team sport. Can't compare football to basketball. I think Marino is goat.

Last edited:
I think Peyton Manning is better than Brady. Brady cheated. so add an asterisk to every accomplishment he has.

By the way I'm a NYG fan so miss me with what the pats have accomplished lol

Gram

I will agree with u on that one

Manning > Brady

[quote name="illest35"]
Right now tho Kobe washed . He ain't one of the best 40 players in the league. It is what it is. Kobe was the top dog for a min and always better then lj.
|I

Darth watching me :wink:[/quote]:lol:

My dude.

Lovetohate3000 Lovetohate3000 Hasnt said Kobe is the best player in the world in forever

No sensible Kobe fan is saying that anymore

All they say is Kobe has better resume or his peak was better for your team in terms of winning championships

@lakersman3000 Hasnt said Kobe is the best player in the world in forever

All they say is Kobe has better resume or his peak was better for your team in terms of winning championships
i wish i can cosign this but that is clearly false.

please invite those sane kobe fans to come in and participate cuz its usually: lechoke, kobe wouldve made that...kobe goat. kobe over jordan. 

[quote name="Mister Friendly"] Lovetohate3000 Lovetohate3000 Hasnt said Kobe is the best player in the world in forever

All they say is Kobe has better resume or his peak was better for your team in terms of winning championships[/quote]Key word: sensible. :lol: I see you.

Because they're definitely out there saying exactly that.

Lol oh so it was an assistant's idea (not Gentry) to go with the small starting lineup. Bulls should get on the phone and offer that assistant twice what he's getting right now

Hoiberg + that assistant = instant flourish

In before someone says take this to the off-season thread

Last edited:
i wish i can cosign this but that is clearly false.

please invite those sane kobe fans to come in and participate cuz its usually: lechoke, kobe wouldve made that...kobe goat. kobe over jordan. 
I haven't heard laker fans say Kobe is better then Jordan

would it damage lebron's legacy, if two years in a row his opposition, klaw and iggy, won the finals MVP?
Iggy isn't winning the MVP. Plus win or lose Lebron is the front runner for the MVP.
with you on the first sentence. the second is borderline stupid. if the warriors win, steph is winning the mvp. 

Iggy not winning the mvp after coming off the bench the first 3 games while steph is putting up damn near the same numbers he had in the regular season. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom