• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="8tothe24"]I'm lost... I've been gone for year or two... Is ska a LeSlurper now?...
I already addressed this:
Got me out here looking like a stan.

Why can't y'all just give props so I have no ignorance to combat and I can make fun of LeBron, too?
But you're a Kobe stan, so to you, yes, I'm a Lebby stan.

Every time, licensed to ball licensed to ball . You're literally they only one. :l[/quote]

I honestly feel bad, what you're asking for isn't much at all... Except here, in this thread :lol: :smh:

You gotta let the dust settle before you come in with any logic here. You'll have slightly, keyword: slightly - better odds tomorrow.

If Westbrook was out there doing the same thing in the finals y'all wouldn't be on this "let's appreciate history and greatness while we can" steeze. Son was triple doubling with d waiters as a #2 and dudes were saying he was shooting them outta games and ragging on his sub 40% fg. When he dropped 40 with he triple double it was omg he took 40 shots even tho he shot 50% or near it. But guys like that who other guys are hurt who have to carry the load to win I expect those numbers. If u literally bring the ball up the floor and start every possession and play 40+ minutes u should have 10+ assist SRS. The rebounding is impressive tho. But let's not call one out and ignore the other

Last edited:
Ska been a Lebron caper. Probably my favorite one tho. I just over look it .everyone has flaws..
He's firme tho

Last edited:
MoonMan: Kobe fan
manup: Kobe fan
illest: Kobe
8to24: Kobe

Every single one of them straight ignorant with LeBron, tho. Unbiased, they'll tell you. :lol: "Decline." "Washed."

Chester: same
lakersman: same

So many more. :lol:

I'm caping, though. Got plenty of posts in the Bron Haters thread. Have no problem clowning him when he folds, but also have no problem fighting ignorance when he's great.

Y'all can't acknowledge his accomplishments to save your life, though. :lol: But y'all got the balanced, unbiased opinion.

:rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
Poor lebron is going to end his career with the all glass all stars and Shump and jr Brick. Born gonna look like Pippen on the trail blazers next year. Poor fellow.

How is LeBron looking like pippen with the blazers?
LeBron has really good stats in the playoffs. Not to mention now in the finals. Pippen declined since he left the bulls in 1999.
Lebron just cannot dominate in the clutch compared to MJ. But he's been leading i rebounds and assists for his team.
main reason the cavs are inferior to the warriors is that they are weak in 4th quarters generally. That problem wss already present during the start of the season when they often give away leads even big leads.

Last edited:
Ska been a Lebron caper. Probably my favorite one tho. I just over look it .everyone has flaws..
He's firme tho

He's not a caper for anyone. He just appreciates unselfish basketball stars more than selfish ones. He's objective about LeBron, most people have their blinders on so they only see the compliments.

[quote name="lakersman3000"]Ska been a Lebron caper. Probably my favorite one tho. I just over look it .everyone has flaws..
He's firme tho[/quote]Nah, it's just so many of y'all typing straight ignorance and I'm confrontational. :lol:

Been telling people Bron ain't no Jordan or Magic for a MINUTE.

Thing that y'all hate is that I also say Kobe ain't no Bron. :lol:

If Westbrook was out there doing the same thing in the finals y'all wouldn't be on this "let's appreciate history and greatness while we can" steeze. Son was triple doubling with d waiters as a #2 and dudes were saying he was shooting them outta games and ragging on his sub 40% fg. When he dropped 40 with he triple double it was omg he took 40 shots even tho he shot 50% or near it. But guys like that who other guys are hurt who have to carry the load to win I expect those numbers. If u literally bring the ball up the floor and start every possession and play 40+ minutes u should have 10+ assist SRS. The rebounding is impressive tho. But let's not call one out and ignore the other
You could have stopped with If. 

That's the key word, and the missing ingredient in this (what seems like a) puzzle.

It's not hard to discern, Russ did great, too...just now he's doing his greatness in the offseason.

Lebron still riding, therefore still "chucking"

Last edited:
dellavedova's a good, solid player, but making him to be lebron's number 2 guy was really unfair

he blew his load after the first two games and ran outta gas. his teammates sure haven't helped

blatt messed up by not playing mozgov. like he didn't play him at all except for like a couple of minutes. huge error

A 30 years old player has like a 10 point drop in shooting percentage and a 6 point drop in PER and a drop in scoring per 100 possessions from one season to the next while having career high usage rate in the playoffs

But there's no decline

Last edited:
I already addressed this:

Every time, licensed to ball licensed to ball . You're literally they only one. :l

Ska is dead to me now... Laker code has been revoked... He is now a Clipper fan.

1. He's dead to you...
2. You, the almighty "8tothe24" are using your powers to revoke his fanhood of the Lakers
3. He's a clipper fan...

Please, tell us more fax.

Last edited:
[quote name="8tothe24"][quote name="DarthSka"]I already addressed this:

Every time, licensed to ball licensed to ball . You're literally they only one. :l[/quote]

Ska is dead to me now... Laker code has been revoked... He is now a Clipper fan.[/quote]Whatever will I do? :rofl: Someone who is nobody to me has shunned me. :lol:

[quote name="lakersman3000"]Ska been a Lebron caper. Probably my favorite one tho. I just over look it .everyone has flaws..
He's firme tho
Nah, it's just so many of y'all typing straight ignorance and I'm confrontational. :lol:

Been telling people Bron ain't no Jordan or Magic for a MINUTE.

Thing that y'all hate is that I also say Kobe ain't no Bron. :lol:[/quote]

just like how kobe isnt jordan neither is bron

BRON IS BRON AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE HIM

HE NEEDS HELP THO.

ska is only unbiased when talking about players he's indifferent about

i still dont know where i discredited lebron though 
nerd.gif

guys probably just see kobe in my avy and lump me in with those other guys 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom