eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear I was just about to do this..

But I was gonna say No Big-10 Team Getting Smoked in the BCS Game appreciation POst

ill be the 1st to say, I was dead wrong and we are F R A U D S

i'm pulling for Texas Tech at this point

so depressed right now but we are what every Big Ten hater thought we were

I am a Michigan state fan, and I cannot fully endorse this post.....but as a whole the Big Ten is a joke of a conference.....as soon as MSU beats penn state onthe 22nd we finally get a shot at the rose bowl......lets go BAMA

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

But Chester still loves Ohio State though. Didn't they look good today Chester?

Yes they're so amazing I love them.
They're no Stanford.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
we're not frauds. we're the same teamwe've been all year, we're an absolute joke on the road thanks to our terrible coaching staff. I'm not at all surprised we lost.

Besides - this is just funny to me how we're "exposed" when the happiest teams fans' have losses to Oregon State and Ole Miss.

It's whatever - we'll probably lose one of these last two now and end up in Capital One or something, it really doesn't matter to me if there'sno title game on the line - this year was their chance, and Joe's philosophies he instilled in his coaches let us down again.

Tom Bradley and his zone D soft coverage is a fraud.....and the #%##$! play calling at the end. Why stop running????

DublBagn...not so sure of that. That situation with MSU gettin the auto bid was with a 3 way tie. If MSU wins against PSU. then OSU and MSU are tied and I ampretty sure that is settled with the head to head...which we all know the outcome of that...not positive but we should look into that.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
we're not frauds. we're the same team we've been all year, we're an absolute joke on the road thanks to our terrible coaching staff. I'm not at all surprised we lost.

Besides - this is just funny to me how we're "exposed" when the happiest teams fans' have losses to Oregon State and Ole Miss.

It's whatever - we'll probably lose one of these last two now and end up in Capital One or something, it really doesn't matter to me if there's no title game on the line - this year was their chance, and Joe's philosophies he instilled in his coaches let us down again.
indifferent.gif

So whats your point ?

You lost to IOWA and you play in a joke of a conference.

I know you salty right now, but you'll get over it.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

laugh.gif
we're not frauds. we're the same team we've been all year, we're an absolute joke on the road thanks to our terrible coaching staff. I'm not at all surprised we lost.

It's whatever - we'll probably lose one of these last two now and end up in Capital One or something, it really doesn't matter to me if there's no title game on the line - this year was their chance, and Joe's philosophies he instilled in his coaches let us down again.
indifferent.gif

So whats your point ?

You lost to IOWA and you play in a joke of a conference.

I know you salty right now, but you'll get over it.
Point is, everyone throwing around the fraud word is rooting for teams that have already proven their own fraud status. it's just funny.
laugh.gif

salty? Sounds like you're the one getting emotional.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

i'm just highly depressed right now, it isnt how I really feel...i dont understand the not using timeouts at all but whatever I really thought this timecould compete with anyone in the country i'm rooting for TT or Bama for the BCS championship...something completely new or a throwback school

Back
Top Bottom