No BS; I made some scripts for Footaction/Footlocker/Eastbay and I am giving them away for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reseller game is harsh for those who can't go around camping out for kicks but cant afford the reseller prices. I made these scripts to help those people out; I was selling them at first, but now I am making them available for free (mainly due to the fact that people started trying to sell my scripts to make a quick buck; I wasn't having none of that ish) Heres the link to the youtube video; the download links are in the description of the video.

So what do I gain from this? Nothing really. Like $2 dollars per every 1000 hotfile download (big whoop). I do get some more cash from the link with the surveys though, but its a bit of a  hassle to get to the download with that link.

Healthy skepticism is always good. But come, you could download the thing and can it and see that it ain't a trojan. The source for the files is in there. Theyre javascript files meant to run with greasemonkey or tampermonkey.

seems sketchy...

where do I sign up??

Last edited:
Lawls. Whatever then. Aint nobody got a gun on your heads telling you to download. I'm just trying to help people out. Do you.

any way you can prove this is legit and wont steal my info?

I could post another vid showing me downloading the files and then scanning them and then opening them. I'd have to do that when I get home I'm at work. Bit of a hassle to be honest. If a more technical person wants to download and scan them and vouch thatd be easier. I can see why my new account might ring some alarms though. But I didn't follow this community much until recently as a lurker and I figured this was a good place for exposure.

Youtube search "footlocker bot" and check the videos below mine; those are dudes who bought them from me and are trying to sell them. You can see it working on their comps. You can see some of my videos are about software stuff as well. Thats about all the proof I can be bothered to provide right now. If clowns want to turn this into a "Lol look at me I made a joke Im funny right" thread, then its all good.

^

Calm down bro. They're just giving you a hard time.
Heh I don't mean to sound like I am taking it personally; but I can't say its what I was expecting. I was expecting some people doubting its legitimacy sure, but I was expecting those peeps to try it out first before going all Dane Cook on this thread.

I don't know any Rick, but I made this script. Maybe he made a similar one? Why dont you take a look at the source code for the scripts before you make accusations.  Or better yet bring him in this thread or show him the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom