No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Which part of my post is justifying or excusing anything?

Is it the part that I suggest that if statistics show that your fapping frequency is within the average range, then you may not be an addict?

The fact that no girl ever seems to be interested in me at all who isn't chubby makes me tell myself excuses, I don't know whats wrong with me. I'm not that ugly, I don't think :smh: At least I'm in great shape and tall...sometimes I think it's because I'm such a rap fan, and every girl in the whole side of my state is country and likes country redneck white boys :smh:

Either way I'm doing my best to stay strong.

The fact that no girl ever seems to be interested in me at all who isn't chubby makes me tell myself excuses, I don't know whats wrong with me. I'm not that ugly, I don't think
mean.gif
At least I'm in great shape and tall...sometimes I think it's because I'm such a rap fan, and every girl in the whole side of my state is country and likes country redneck white boys
mean.gif

Either way I'm doing my best to stay strong.
same

I live in a very conservative/religious area. Being a stoner/hip hop fan/not that big into religion makes it difficult.

I had a girl stop talking to me after I told her I was a Kanye fan.... true story :smh:

It's like I gotta change who I am to have any chance with the girls in my area.

I used to be the same way. Then nofap changed my life. srs.
Now I call girls by the wrong name to let them know how unimportant they are

no not every single girl. calm your ****.

I feel like people can tell the difference just in NT, but I might be reaching.

Last edited:
I live in a very conservative/religious area. Being a stoner/hip hop fan/not that big into religion makes it difficult.

I had a girl stop talking to me after I told her I was a Kanye fan.... true story :smh:

Its time to move out of state fam.

Whos this in response to. I dont know what to make of this.

EDIT: But if this was at me well.... you gotta have the upper hand in any relationship. I'll be damned if I will be buying a girl hella Js and SBs and whatever other simp **** you see on NT.

Last edited:
Idk what's going on with me but I just tapped out for the 2nd time today..3rd time in the past 2 days. I'm convinced it has to do with me getting buns for the first time in a month yesterday

:smh: "when it rains it pours"

Let me try and just make it to Thursday

Idk what's going on with me but I just tapped out for the 2nd time today..3rd time in the past 2 days. I'm convinced it has to do with me getting buns for the first time in a month yesterday

it's an aura that stays stuck on your mind.

for us that don't get any regularly(weeks/months), when we do get some it's impossible to not think about it :lol: 8)

it's an aura that stays stuck on your mind.

for us that don't get any regularly(weeks/months), when we do get some it's impossible to not think about it :lol: 8)

wee-bey-gif.gif

So it's pretty much like although we don't NEED to get them rocks off after sex...it's ingrained in our mind that we gotta get off as much as possible cus we don't know how long again it might be till we get more buns?!

And the crazier thing is that I didn't even watch the XXX stuff this time. I got off to some WorldStar vixen :smh:

Well I guess that's progress huh?

Last edited:

Tall, in shape, decent looking white guy having trouble? maybe your breath stinks.

Day 17 of No Fap November and my desire to whack it is gone. Matter of fact my sexual desire is almost 0% right now. Think I'm experiencing that flatlining you guys were talking about :smh:

im on day 15 and im THIRSTY for yambs..im lowkey thirsty for a relationship too for some reason

Day 9

I done flatlined too bro. Was playing with my weiner last night while watching a nude webcam model and the tent didn't pitch. What's the reasoning behind flatlining when I had a perfectly fine libido before I started this?

Day 9

I done flatlined too bro. Was playing with my weiner last night while watching a nude webcam model and the tent didn't pitch. What's the reasoning behind flatlining when I had a perfectly fine libido before I started this?

I would assume something with dopamine sensors being kind of dulled, then resetting to a more sensitive setting....

something like that, just a theory...:lol: :lol:

I think your brain kinda' forgets' about the feeling, so the urge isn't as strong. Not much different from someone breaking a drug habit.

Back
Top Bottom