No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

You got throw away vids? One time use only?

I usually download the newer joints (that ain't hit the stream sites yet) and watch em once, dump em in the trash immediately after because I "can't believe I did that"..but 3 or 4 days after, I be dragging it back out of the trash to get another round out of it (touch whatever part of the movie I didn't get to the 1st time)

Sounds bad, but I'm happy that life is behind me now

I just hit the "permanently delete" button, so everything in my trash is gone for good. Only way to get em back is if I download it again, and ain't nobody got time for that

Last edited:
I want someone to come to my house and delete my pr0n. Sersious. Too attached to do it myself. Even tho when I fold it is usually cuz I saw a sensitive image online and I just open a tab in a pr0n site. I literally have it taking up all this space for no reason.

I keep my stash in a hidden folder that requires a password
I want someone to come to my house and delete my pr0n. Sersious. Too attached to do it myself. Even tho when I fold it is usually cuz I saw a sensitive image online and I just open a tab in a pr0n site. I literally have it taking up all this space for no reason.

dam. was it worth it?
Lol got some top earlier , this No Fap thing had me looking real real weak , i tap out in under 5 minutes , almost bust in her mouth but i stop her midway and next thing you know a damn volcano erupted , chick looked at me and said "why is it so much "
laugh.gif
told her i dont fap at all she ask me why i came so fast i didnt have anything to say . mind you this never happened to me before i cant bust when it comes to getting top ... after that i went home and rub one out .
Should have said its cause you've never had it that good before, fed the ego a bit.

I've been on it for months now and a girl made a similar comment "At least I know you're not out there creeping on other girls on me" cause it was so much. I LOL'd

Last edited:
no homo but when i stop fapping my joint be on shrivel mode. lol  when it's hard it looks normal but when its soft  
frown.gif

the load is gettinf thicketm if u dont release, then u will flood the engine, the load production will engorge the vans deferese and lead to a mishu firing system like the evo in initial D,

Back
Top Bottom