No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

Make it through tonight and I will be good for the weekend since I won't be staying at my place. Think the longest I have gone in one of these is like 10 days :smh:

Soooooo

one thing led to another while I was in the shower.... and before you know it I started fapping. But I stopped! So I'm still in right?

My god. I just bought a new laptop (MacBook Pro 
nthat.gif
), so i just typed in youtube and logged in my account where I am subscribed to many channels, and one channel is the famous Twerk Team, and what do i see??? TWERK TEAM #FRIDAYTAKEOVER god help me I'm still in though. I'm staying strong my brothers... staying strong...

its 2:50 am right now..... must....fight.....urge..... :nerd:

I've started watching the show Dexter, just started season 2 as long as I have something to watch late night then I'm good.

Man today was so hard...hopefully tommorrow is easier..its crazy cuz I had some yambs Tuesday but it felt like I havent smashed in months today

Man today was so hard...hopefully tommorrow is easier..its crazy cuz I had some yambs Tuesday but it felt like I havent smashed in months today

i want to beat my monkey so badly... someone give me encouragement not too

If you fap I will wait until you fall asleep and I will come inside your room and kill you /eddiemurphy

I'd throw bacon fat at you

I'd take crayons and color you different hues and shades of red

i think yall need to understand that the lack of fapping brings a certain energy about yourself.

a bounce in your step, so to say.

just try to make it thru the first 7 days... take it a quarter at a time...

i think that if we make it to next friday, things might be a little bit better.

I haven't fapped for like 2 weeks

I'm definitely starting to see some energy

and dat confidence is starting to build up

Back
Top Bottom