No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

I'm out.  
tired.gif

Today will be the day that will make me or break me at this point. I don't even know if I care anymore. *eye twitches*

EDIT: Challenge failed. It went all over the place, the first time something like this has ever happened to me

Last edited:
if i can make it through the night, i think it would be the longest i've ever gone w/o fappage since age 12 (i'm 26 now).

Today is Chinese New Year so fapping is not even an option. Yall just need to keep yourselves busy. I know it's easier said than done but right now I'm occupied by a upcoming Calculus quiz, 5 Page easy due Thursday and a 500 Page biography that had to be read by the next two weeks

I'm physically about to expire

Don't know how this is possible

I want to smash anything. Everything looks at least decent. Starting to have hallucinations about taking some random consenting girl in a dirty alleyway, ripping her clothes off and smashing on gravel and rocks and ****

THIRST

Man, be careful on that POF. Half the girls are whales, and most of them are CRAZY. Site should be called plenty of whales.... for real.

Man, be careful on that POF. Half the girls are whales, and most of them are CRAZY. Site should be called plenty of whales.... for real.
i can honestly back this up. There are some good looking chicks on there but most fat chicks, girls who are 25 with 3 kids...watch out for those ******'s also. Had  couple of them hit me up, good lord 
sick.gif

sick.gif

i can honestly back this up. There are some good looking chicks on there but most fat chicks, girls who are 25 with 3 kids...watch out for those ******'s also. Had  couple of them hit me up, good lord :x  :x

This is all true...
ESPECIALLY the trannies :x :x
There are a few wins on there tho

Last edited:
what she lookin like doe

5/10 from her pics. which probably makes her a 3 or 4/10 in real life.

duly noted.

i can honestly back this up. There are some good looking chicks on there but most fat chicks, girls who are 25 with 3 kids...watch out for those ******'s also. Had  couple of them hit me up, good lord :x  :x

This is all true...
ESPECIALLY the trannies :x :x
There are a few wins on there tho

a mouth's a mouth right?

right?

not srs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom