No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

Committed that beastiality yesterday :smh:
I am in shame
View media item 265971

But I'm taking the main yamb out for V day. Gonna slide through that box like
DID-I-DANCE-THAT-GIF-URKEL-01-1331063486.gif

:pimp: :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah so...

A round was fired without me pulling the trigger. Feels ultra weird.

This weekend cant come fast enough.

(no pun intended)

I hate to do this but figure it out, lol...

RT @Phub Need a Valentine's date? #P****ubPremium is free and open to all only for today! http:*************

Gonna see if I can save some stuff for March 1st.

Still in. 14 days clean. 14 days of not viewing any adult film, 14 days of not indulging in a nice relaxing fap. Feels pretty refreshing.

Last edited:
In..mad as hell I saw this cute chick walking out as I walked in the gym..we both smiled and said hey but kept walking..hopefully ill see her again

missed halftime by one day smh..gf not in town till fri and so for pre vday surprised me with some ****ures...no fap nov=win no fap feb=out

At least NF February is helping me pickup on females' non-verbal signs of attraction e.g. preening their feathers when they see me :lol:. I suggest any NTers trying to quench their thirst hit the spots tonight. the yambs will be out! Just overheard a bunch of girls talking in the school library and one of em asked about the other girls' plans and said, "I'm single as F!" Might be some easy pickings :smokin. Def. could use that release to help get my sleep back on point :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom