No Fap November

IMG-0966.jpg

I’m in.

Will still smash using karezza/retention to preserve my vital life force energy.

I’ve read an old Chinese myth that after you smash ya chick 7 times w/o busting you become immortal lol

Thread title changes the game. No fap easy. No nut... no way.

got a slim thick lil thing comin thru :pimp:

Ok.....not to give too much info, but I’m trying to get my Peter North on.

Also, if you hold out long enough, an O can literally knock you out. I once received an oral favor (trying to be clean as possible without getting suspended) just only after a week without fapping. When it ....you know...happened.....OH MY GOD..... it was like an electric current started from the bottom of my feet and traveled up my spine to the top of my crown. It instantly, on the spot, knocked me out. I remember it was around 7:15PM, you know know when I woke up? 7:00AM! Kid you not!

Not to mention, I still was wearing my street clothes! Do you know how relaxed you have to be, to sleep for 11+ hours, uninterrupted, in some damn jeans?!

So after 9 months without.......I might die this time around. It’s ok though. I trust you all will honor me with songs of virility. The word will spread to other message boards. Niketalk will see a surge in membership. Scholars will travel for months to come to Niketalk, wishing to read my archived posts, hoping to find clues of my resurrection. My estate will grant ******** the rights to my biopic where I will be portrayed by Nat Turnher. It will be the first time an adult film gets recognized by the Academy of Motion Pictures. However, it will lose out to whatever tired repeated Boston movie formula that Ben Affleck will put out, but in the clutch it wins for best film score by my man, Harry Gregson-Williams.

Also, if you hold out long enough, an O can literally knock you out. I once received an oral favor (trying to be clean as possible without getting suspended) just only after a week without fapping. When it ....you know...happened.....OH MY GOD..... it was like an electric current started from the bottom of my feet and traveled up my spine to the top of my crown. It instantly, on the spot, knocked me out. I remember it was around 7:15PM, you know know when I woke up? 7:00AM! Kid you not!

Not to mention, I still was wearing my street clothes! Do you know how relaxed you have to be, to sleep for 11+ hours, uninterrupted, in some damn jeans?!

So after 9 months without.......I might die this time around. It’s ok though. I trust you all will honor me with songs of virility. The word will spread to other message boards. Niketalk will see a surge in membership. Scholars will travel for months to come to Niketalk, wishing to read my archived posts, hoping to find clues of my resurrection. My estate will grant ******** the rights to my biopic where I will be portrayed by Nat Turnher. It will be the first time an adult film gets recognized by the Academy of Motion Pictures. However, it will lose out to whatever tired repeated Boston movie formula that Ben Affleck will put out, but in the clutch it wins for best film score by my man, Harry Gregson-Williams.
Umm I hate to be that guy but....is she pregnant? Whose idea was this? What’s y’all’s regular sex life like? 9 months is a loong time. Be careful fam.

Already 13 days in. I will be smashing throughout though. Trying to put my thick Puerto Rican in a coma tonight.

She gonna work that thang herself B, or even worse......I ain't gonna say it.
dd0.png

Not fapping is better for your aura. It’s like women can smell the desperation on you after you’ve done it. But if you go even a week without fapping let alone busting one, your mouthpiece and mojo are so on point. It’s like a weird pheromone you give off to women that make them want to approach you and be around you. I encourage all men to try and go 5-7 days without sex especially during this weather and watch the benefits you reap from it

I did this for about 2 months last year.

highly recommend it.
its like a reset of sorts.
some of the things i experienced.

-More energy
-less irritable
-more sociable
-better workouts
-more confident
-felt closer to nature
-my range of peripheral vision seemed to widen
-stronger and higher vertical jump
-better jumpshot
-writing became neater
-was more of a "team player"
-higher resistance to cold temperatures
-overall greater sense of worth

Not fapping is better for your aura. It’s like women can smell the desperation on you after you’ve done it. But if you go even a week without fapping let alone busting one, your mouthpiece and mojo are so on point. It’s like a weird pheromone you give off to women that make them want to approach you and be around you. I encourage all men to try and go 5-7 days without sex especially during this weather and watch the benefits you reap from it
One of my chicks get back from vacation tonight.....I gotta feel that thang again since it’s been a lil min. Probably do no fap all the way through mid December. All hell breaking loose when I touch back down in the A with y’all especially if we actually make it in the club this time as and security not petty

I did this for about 2 months last year.

highly recommend it.
its like a reset of sorts.
some of the things i experienced.

-More energy
-less irritable
-more sociable
-better workouts
-more confident
-felt closer to nature
-my range of peripheral vision seemed to widen
-stronger and higher vertical jump
-better jumpshot
-writing became neater
-was more of a "team player"
-higher resistance to cold temperatures
-overall greater sense of worth

is it true you also make more money?

One of my chicks get back from vacation tonight.....I gotta feel that thang again since it’s been a lil min. Probably do no fap all the way through mid December. All hell breaking loose when I touch back down in the A with y’all especially if we actually make it in the club this time as and security not petty

You know you gotta handle that. And you coming back at a good time too bro. I’ll def some **** up for us.

Back
Top Bottom