no jerkin june

Bump one time for the one time

Great thread timing. Been awhile since I been in one of these.

just started a 30 day noblaze streak from June 1

Made it through my first no fap 90 last year and it was one of the best feelings in the world. I’ve been in countless threads and always dropped the ball around 30-45 days

the toughest time is the first two weeks. Once you get past that, it’s all about avoiding triggers

Document, document, document. Writing things down and threads like this will really help

I’ll keep this thread active because it helps me and I’m sure it helps someone else

:pimp: :pimp:

Bump one time for the one time

Great thread timing. Been awhile since I been in one of these.

just started a 30 day noblaze streak from June 1

Made it through my first no fap 90 last year and it was one of the best feelings in the world. I’ve been in countless threads and always dropped the ball around 30-45 days

the toughest time is the first two weeks. Once you get past that, it’s all about avoiding triggers

Document, document, document. Writing things down and threads like this will really help

I’ll keep this thread active because it helps me and I’m sure it helps someone else

thank u for da bump b,

count me in, i already fapped in june but its all good bygones r bygones
we keeping these hands actively typing not jerkin1!!!!1
Side note: why is this new Mobile platform so trash

:stoneface: :stoneface:
hop on da laptop then b

June 17

17 days no weed and 17 days no fap

the no weed thing is very interesting. I was a big blazer heading into it but noticed how much I was spending on it. I was blazing before doing EVERYTHING (sex, food, events).

the first week was tough af. Night sweats out the ***. mood swings like a mofo. And I just felt terrible.

second week things got a lot better. started having less brain fog and sleeping much more deeply.

on the third week, I’m coasting. more positive demeanor, generally look on the bright side of things, and more interactive with people in general. One side effect is I want to smash EVERYTHING.

On quarantine butif I wasn’t, I’d be getting at every dip I see. I’m swiping right on all the dating sites, trying to build up the rotation.

had some yambs over the weekend and was smashing like I was 22. I just wanted more! I think the combo of no fap + no weed is deadly.

:lol: :lol:

13 days to go. I do miss the green technology but I like how my body responds without it.

And I’m sure my tolerance is low AF. The first blunt gonna have me on the moon.

keep at it, la fambilia

Whenever I felt like I was gonna fap or looking at the wrong things I just went and read the bible and meditated. After that I felt guilty like God was looking at me :lol:

That no fap will have you going HAM in the bedroom though multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom