No longer receiving emails for watched threads

Over the past 2 days, I stopped receiving email notifications when a there's a new reply in my watched threads. I checked my settings and I never opted out of receiving emails, so I don't know if something else has changed. A while back all of the automated emails from NT started going to my spam folder, but I set up a filter in Gmail to stop that. Any help would be appreciated!

Hey Blake P Blake P , I want to go ahead and test something out. I've sent you a password reset email. Could you verify that you got it. I'd like to see if the email went to your SPAM folder as well.

It's also been happening to me for a week or so too. Has this been resolved?
You may want to try creating a filter using your email service that always allows messages from @niketalk.com.

Here's how to do that in GMail:

1. Click the settings gear:
Gmail-settings.jpg

2. Click "see all settings":
All-Settings.jpg

3. Choose Filters and Blocked Addresses.

4. Select "Create a new filter."
New-Filter.jpg

5. Enter @niketalk.com in the box labeled "From:"
Filter.jpg

6. Click the "create filter" button.

7. Check the box next to "Never send it to Spam."
Not-Spam.jpg

You can also choose a category or label for these messages if you don't want to look for them in the default "categories" labels like "social," "forums," "updates," or "promotions."

Give that a try and then see if new messages start to flow in properly. Note that this action will not retroactively affect previously received messages. You may still be able to find these by searching your inbox, if they haven't been deleted.

I did all of that and even COMPLETELY disabled the Gmail Spam filter and still nothing. There has to be something bigger going on with the notifications that are supposed to be sent from NT.

I did all of that and even COMPLETELY disabled the Gmail Spam filter and still nothing. There has to be something bigger going on with the notifications that are supposed to be sent from NT.

Thanks for letting us know. We're still investigating what may have happened. If you received this notification, then at least we know we're on the right track to getting your messages restored. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know. We're still investigating what may have happened. If you received this notification, then at least we know we're on the right track to getting your messages restored. Thanks!

this is the first reply notification I’ve gotten in a week! Thanks for the assist!

Back to getting no email notifications again. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A PASSWORD NOTIFICATION RESET as that process locked me out completely last time.

Back
Top Bottom