No love for WE R YOUNG MONEY?

Your opinion sucks. Using this as anything other than a weed plate would be a shame. And that is excusing the fact that you would have to pay for the cd in order to have a physical plate like object

Originally Posted by janniely

they cant spit expect drake
sick.gif

My fav. songs..
Mrs. Parker
pimp.gif
(just a smooth feel good song imo)
The engineer f'd up at the end of the song tho
smh.gif

Roger That
pimp.gif
(Nicki went in)

Steady Mobbin
pimp.gif
(especially the hook)

She's Gone
pimp.gif
(especially the sample)

F_ Da Bulls_
pimp.gif

6/10

Nicki is
pimp.gif

Wife beater was easily the worst song on the tape besides that everything else was cool
gooder, pass the Dutch, she is gone, and finale>>>>>>

Pass the Dutch, F_ the Bulls_ (Drake killed it) and Roger That were the only ones I kept...everything else is dookie (not counting the singles).

Even though We Be Steady Mobbin' is my *!%!...I don't count it 'cuz the track was old by the time they put it on there.

You are correct: No love
indifferent.gif

Edit: didn't even realize I had already hated on you for this thread that got dug out the grave.
laugh.gif
but yeah it still sucks

I actually didn'tlike it at first but then I gave it some more spins and I guess it grew on me. There's some good songs on there. I $%$#% wit it

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I don't even hate on stuff like this any more...it serves a time and a place... I can't listen to Common and Talib EVERY DAY...

Time is never and the place is in the trash. 

This CD was very good...

Wifebeater is weak IMO... but the rest of the CD is pure hotness.
smokin.gif

YM did a great job with this CD.

is it just me or does Shanell sound kinda off through out Play In My Band, as if....it shouldnt have made the cut.....as in......%*$%*, do that @#!% over again, and do it right this time! i mean, she starts off ok, but it ends pretty bad

i know Beyonce got a chuckle out of that song, because Shanell kinda mimics some of B's vocals..........but hey, she killed Runnin on the Rebirth album
eek.gif

btw: album is still BFI certified and a Waste Management masterpiece!

7.5/10
I wanted more Tyga, and less Gudda and Millz.

Should have definitely left that @@+$!+$ Girl I Got You song off that %$#%.

its straight though, finale >>>>>>

welcome to guddaville > we are ym

guddaville was more of a ym album than the actual ym album

Back
Top Bottom