NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER vol. Justin Timberlake

good thing i didnt open this thread when i was in class just now

guy sitting beside me is a bit nosy
laugh.gif

At this point I'd drag my penis over 3 miles of hot glass shards and HIV needles just to sniff the underwear timberlake had on before banging Olivia munn

A+++++ thread, will fap again

At this point I'd drag my penis over 3 miles of hot glass shards and HIV needles just to sniff the underwear timberlake had on before banging Olivia munn

Biel > Munn by a long shot. I still don't understand this obsession with Munn some people have.

Biel > Munn by a long shot. I still don't understand this obsession with Munn some people have.

I'd def cheat on Jessica with Olivia.

Wouldn't it be cool if The Insider was an actual mystical being that was secretly inside your place while you were doing things in privacy?

I'd def cheat on Jessica with Olivia.

Wouldn't it be cool if The Insider was an actual mystical being that was secretly inside your place while you were doing things in privacy?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

So . . .
you would do all of that to sniff JT's underwear?

So . . .
you would do all of that to sniff JT's underwear?

AYO!!!!!

AYO!!!!!

Props to JT, but I agree.

Biel, is a bit better compared to Munn in my opinion. Guess Munn is one of those Hapa jump offs
grin.gif

Props to JT, but I agree.

Biel, is a bit better compared to Munn in my opinion. Guess Munn is one of those Hapa jump offs
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom