No one wants kids, US Birth Rate Hits 32-year low

Wife told me I should get snipped, I joked that she should swallow. That led to a smash drought lmao
tenor.gif

i got 3 boys, 9 month 6 year old and a 11 year old team no girls.

I got snipped after my 3rd i would recommend it to all guys who got kids or dont want em. It was painless and the healing process was painless too. It was easier than getting a tooth pullled

feels good not to worry about the soldiers getting wifey preg anymore just be letting loose in the club :smokin:smokin

And deciding to have kids would be easier if we had universal day care...most ppl are working parents now and day care costs are just too much to justify having kids sometimes

Working strictly to pay daycare is a very real thing. No real solution either. I totally get why it costs what it does and would NOT skimp on something as important as childcare

Man, I was shook reading about families choosing between a second income or daycare. Daycare costs being so expensive that it's more beneficial for some families that a parent remains at home instead of working. :wow:

everyone saying that kids are expensive aren't specifying that it's usually only very costly if you send them to a nice daycare and onto a private school. i've seen parents giving their kids cup noodles and cereal all day and the kids be wearing the same clothes days in a row. that doesn't sound too expensive.

Last edited:
everyone saying that kids are expensive aren't specifying that it's usually only very costly if you send them to a nice daycare and onto a private school. i've seen parents giving their kids cup noodles and cereal all day and the kids be wearing the same clothes days in a row. that doesn't sound too expensive.
Yeah, we went ahead and left off child abuse

Last edited:
so like son said above me that's child abuse.
your child would be malnourished for sure and that sodium intake would be ridiculous.
lots of parents where I work send their kids to "average" daycares and there are lots of stories about them dealing with things that would make any parent run up in the daycare and "talk" to some of the workers there...

not a lot of ppl talking about sending their kids to top this and that daycare. average daycares and below average ones are making bread.
even if you're dealing with ms. Keisha from down the block who is watching kids without the license, they're charging.

its expensive period.

(shout out to ms. Keisha who used to watch me back in the day lol)

I don't think ppl understand just how many parents are selling things on platforms like offer up or going to stores that take clothing just to make ends meet.
and that stay at home parent because daycare would eat up the other salary thing is real.
keep believing in the American dream for everyone if you want.
read my posts and think again. and again. and again.

life changing decisions are life changing.
its a dog eat dog country we live in.
remember that.
nobody cares.
even if they say they do.
even if they actually do care most can't help you because everyone is going through their own thing. living their own life.
real talk, plan and realize even if you do its hard.
mentally and financially.

No kids for me and my wife in the near future and I hope the far future.

World is over populated as it is.

If anything, we would adopt.

It pisses me and my wife off each time our parents suggest a baby. Like foh...this ain't your life anymore.

before I got married we spoke about having kids and decided against it. we wanted to be on our own tip and be able to come and go as we pleased and spend money on ourselves. we traveled the world and had a great 5 years. I ended up in the hospital and wasn't too sure I was going to make it out. in there we decided we wanted to have a kid. best decision we ever made. it is A LOT of work but it is very gratifying. he is 5 now going on 6 and he is such a little person with his own personality. he enjoys the same things I do, for the most part, and it is amazing the joy a child can bring you. the way they look at you, tell you they love you, watch them walk for the first time, start school, learn their numbers and abc's, learn how to ride a bike. all of it gives me this euphoria I cannot explain. my little dude is dope af

I’m getting older so me and my wife talk about this **** daily, I MEAN DAILY

I think it would be dope as hell to have a little me but then I think about the money and my freedom.

Then I think about the world possibly ending in 20-30 years.

A lot of my people have kids and they’re always telling me it’s life changing and I need to have one.

It’s also crazy how many of my boys be ****in raw on the regular. I’ve only ****ed three *****es raw and the first one cause I was young and the old ***** was just like go with it. I’ve always been too scared of having kids to be raw all the time.

I’ll name that lil ***** Timb

Back
Top Bottom