No one wants kids, US Birth Rate Hits 32-year low

When I was younger 15-20 I always imagined having a few kids. Wasn’t even a question. A few kids, a few dogs, a house, some vacations etc. Thats the dream television sold me. And I really wanted it.

Then I grew up and realized how expensive life is. I am not scared of raising kids. I’m scared of trying to have enough money to raise kids.

Between my girl and I we make around 130k combined gross. After taxes, 401k, student loans, car note, car insurance, minimal savings deposit toward a down payment, etc all we can afford is 2k for rent and are sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with someone else (Bay Area). I can’t even imagine how to work a kid into that budget. And we both work 50+ hours a week.

If you are a black man in America scared to reproduce more black men and women you are a ***** *** coward. Just lay down and die now then. You cowardly useless pieces of ****

What the **** does these bull**** marriage statistics have to do with you finding and unifying with a true black queen and reproducing???

Scary *** cowards..how you gonna survive Babylon when you can’t even free your mind from it??

Well **** me then :rofl:

How did this post receive zero energy :lol:

This man really just reduced our entire lifes goal down to breeding. Im not sure whether to laugh or feel insulted.

Got a family member with felonies and 4 kids and no career

Got another with felonies and never sees his kid

got another with felonies and one on the way

I’m sitting back like **** all dat

Side nkte.

I have always found the use of the word "scary" in place of "scared" to be funny.
That always annoyed me too. Sounds wild ignorant.
Kinda similar to referring to vomit as "throw up" and/ or the word "mines"... cringe.

Another one that's region specific

If you ever go to San Antonio, you'll notice that the word "barely" is used slightly incorrectly. A Hispanic girl i used to date said that it's due to a Spanish word that doesn't have a direct translation. They use it to express that something happened very recently and it's so bizarre to me. "He already wants the s10 and he just barely got the s9". Google "Hispanic word barely" and there are a few pages that discuss it.

Well **** me then :rofl:

How did this post receive zero energy :lol:

This man really just reduced our entire lifes goal down to breeding. Im not sure whether to laugh or feel insulted.

Why would you feel insulted?
I'm sure no one here expects someone who goes by the username of "Top Boy" to reproduce.
One has to be with the opposite sex to reproduce...someone who goes by "Top Boy" clearly isn't going procreating with the opposite sex.
So yea famb you good that post doesn't apply to you..:lol:

Rather be an older pops who’s financially secure enough to take care of a kid or two than to be the young cool dad who’s scraping by to provide for his seeds. My mom did that and growing up wasn’t the best. So since you’re supposed to want better for your yout’dem, I’ll wait a few more years.
Be a young dad who still got it financially? Lol there are other options.

It’s actually very refreshing to hear a lot of you don’t want kids :lol:
Scary thought seeing some of y’all as parents

There should be no pressure on anyone to have kids.

And what do y’all think about the government not letting people have more than 2?
Like in china

You’re kids are a true reflection of what you are as a MAN.
If you don’t wanna reproduce, you’re weak because you can’t handle responsibility, love and commitment.

Fk no.

Animals are here to procreate and survive...I'm not an animal. I'm human with thoughts, emotions, high brain function.

I do agree that part of human nature is to procreate, but we also have the ability to evolve and realize that over population is destroying the very world we live in and change that.

Procreation is one of the most selfish things to do in my opinion. The desire to pass on your legacy and make sure that your dna gets passed on to the next generations? Who cares lol?

It’s actually very refreshing to hear a lot of you don’t want kids :lol:
Scary thought seeing some of y’all as parents

There should be no pressure on anyone to have kids.

And what do y’all think about the government not letting people have more than 2?
Like in china
Won’t happen because white American Jesus don’t get down like that. What white American Jesus does say is that if you are raped it’s kinda your fault and your own body is not yours to control. White old men do

Last edited:
Got a family member with felonies and 4 kids and no career

Got another with felonies and never sees his kid

got another with felonies and one on the way

I’m sitting back like **** all dat

not having felonies...for da win?

So true. Recently broke up with my girl because of this. i'm 29 and dont want to have children because i want to make beats. Me doing music, i'll have no time to take care of and raise a young man or woman. She is 25 and said she wants to have kids immediately. We had to go our serperate ways. I'll have kids and get married around 40.

Why would you feel insulted?
I'm sure no one here expects someone who goes by the username of "Top Boy" to reproduce.
One has to be with the opposite sex to reproduce...someone who goes by "Top Boy" clearly isn't going procreating with the opposite sex.
So yea famb you good that post doesn't apply to you..:lol:

You make one post sounding like a subpar product of the NOI

You make another post being willfully ignorant like a dumb *****

Choose one. Either you actually explain your point w/o a tirade or you continue the low effort jokes and receive 0 energy.

I'd genuinely like you to explain your point

giphy.gif

Fk no.

Animals are here to procreate and survive...I'm not an animal. I'm human with thoughts, emotions, high brain function.

I do agree that part of human nature is to procreate, but we also have the ability to evolve and realize that over population is destroying the very world we live in and change that.

Procreation is one of the most selfish things to do in my opinion. The desire to pass on your legacy and make sure that your dna gets passed on to the next generations? Who cares lol?
Humans are animals :lol:

Procreation is selfish? :rofl:

Lol people in the south turn anything into a noun.

9th grade wr getting on the school bus:
Girl ahead of me:" Eww it's throw up all over the back the bus".

Back
Top Bottom