No one wants kids, US Birth Rate Hits 32-year low

Lol people in the south turn anything into a noun.

9th grade wr getting on the school bus:
Girl ahead of me:" Eww it's throw up all over the back the bus".

I'm more than certain that's an everywhere thing. And it's correct pronunciation is tho-up

In the context he used, I somewhat agree. Sounds like some Game of Thrones I need to have a male heir sh*t.

Except for the fact that nobody has kids in that context. Your kids are all you leave in this world. Some people take pride in their bloodline and there's nothing wrong with that

da irony is nature gives humans da most advanced brains and we use that intelligence to essentially destroy ourselves by not procreating. If not reproducing leads to our downfall, was supreme intelligence and self-awareness ultimately a error in evolution?

Last edited:
Kids aren't for everyone, if you can recognize that before you have kid(s) you're good.

This. People (especially the older generation) always look at me funny when I say I'm not interested in kids. I feel like folks who recognize that they don't want kids should be praised instead of being expected to have kids because "it's a rite of passage."

I was speaking towards the example you brought up. Of course people want to pass on their name. It's normal

This is what I was referring to. I should have clarified.

The desire to pass on your legacy and make sure that your dna gets passed on to the next generations?

You gotta really want kids to have them, I look around at Costco and restaurants and what not and all the people with babies look mad stressed/bored. Like they got something better to do than watch their baby eat ice cream for 45 minutes. :lol:

Nah you just live in a hill billy town. Lol.

This. People (especially the older generation) always look at me funny when I say I'm not interested in kids. I feel like folks who recognize that they don't want kids should be praised instead of being expected to have kids because "it's a rite of passage."

I get this as well. I never subscribed to the thought process of, "you should at least have one" these are lives, not potato chips.

Last edited:
Why would you feel insulted?
I'm sure no one here expects someone who goes by the username of "Top Boy" to reproduce.
One has to be with the opposite sex to reproduce...someone who goes by "Top Boy" clearly isn't going procreating with the opposite sex.
So yea famb you good that post doesn't apply to you..:lol:
yikes
F835B541-37BA-4D83-A68E-E5EE4B286EAD.png

Some people just don’t want kids man.

You gotta really want kids to have them, I look around at Costco and restaurants and what not and all the people with babies look mad stressed/bored. Like they got something better to do than watch their baby eat ice cream for 45 minutes. :lol:
Man what an Olympic level jump into a conclusion on life with a child :rofl:

I don't have any but I do want children someday. I'd like to have two kids, one boy & one girl. Though depending on my age & etc. maybe only one might be in da cards (hopefully it's a boy if that is da case).
Years ago I thought by now (I'm 28 will be 29 in August) I'd be getting ready to settle down, get married & have children shortly after but life didn't go as planned.

Ima be honest I can't afford children right now, I haven't met da one yet & my 4 year old niece reassures me that I'm not ready to have em :lol:.

My father didn't have me until he was 32. So maybe history will repeat itself with me.

Everybody can't afford kids or doesn't have time for them. It's much more than just wanting them. It's free to make them but everything else costs.

Everybody can't afford kids or doesn't have time for them. It's much more than just wanting them. It's free to make them but everything else costs.

let's be honest fellas, kids only become expensive when ages hit double digits. when they are small they are not expensive at all, reasons for not having them are largely selfish derived, let's just be honest about that. also I definitely validate that having kids with da wrong partner can be devastating to a man and his income for a prolonged amount of his lifetime so that is another great reason why so many people or scared apprehensive of them.

let's be honest fellas, kids only become expensive when ages hit double digits. when they are small they are not expensive at all, reasons for not having them are largely selfish derived, let's just be honest about that.

Hell no. Daycare, diapers, formula, clothes for rapidly growing humans, car seat, stroller, hygiene products. That sh*t is expensive. And that's just some of the necessities.

let's be honest fellas, kids only become expensive when ages hit double digits. when they are small they are not expensive at all, reasons for not having them are largely selfish derived, let's just be honest about that. also I definitely validate that having kids with da wrong partner can be devastating to a man and his income for a prolonged amount of his lifetime so that is another great reason why so many people or scared apprehensive of them.
Uhhh, no. They are expensive from Day 1.

We use the term 'selfish' which has a negative connotation to it and I still can't see where that applies in making the choice to not burden yourself. Self-centered, sure thats an entirely different definition. Selfish? Nah.

And kids are expensive from day uno. The amount of money my brother was paying for daycare before my nephews & nieces were old enough for afterschool programs was OD. I prefer disposable income and low stress.

Hell no. Daycare, diapers, formula, clothes for rapidly growing humans, car seat, stroller, hygiene products.

all that could be had for cheap..we're in da internet age, with wholesalers.

kids only get expensive when junior high school hits..cuz social peer pressure hits so u gotta make sure they're good when they're well behaved.

all that could be had for cheap..we're in da internet age, with wholesalers.

kids only get expensive when junior high school hits..cuz social peer pressure hits so u gotta make sure they're good when they're well behaved.
Do you have kids?

Back
Top Bottom