No one wants kids, US Birth Rate Hits 32-year low

Declining birth rate is a good thing tho. I can only imagine the potential nightmare places like China and India may face with their populations when it comes to allocating resources

If you are a black man in America scared to reproduce more black men and women you are a ***** *** coward. Just lay down and die now then. You cowardly useless pieces of ****

What the **** does these bull**** marriage statistics have to do with you finding and unifying with a true black queen and reproducing???

Scary *** cowards..how you gonna survive Babylon when you can’t even free your mind from it??

You’re kids are a true reflection of what you are as a MAN.
If you don’t wanna reproduce, you’re weak because you can’t handle responsibility, love and commitment.

i kinda can't disagree with this... especially if you subscribe to what living beings are alive for one solitary thing.

I had my daughter in high school.

My wife doesn’t want kids, I’m fine with that.

She’s almost 13 and have no idea how the hell i’d take care of a baby now. :lol: no time for that.

38 and no kids.

Seeing what my sister goes through with her 2 kids (one having autism)....yeah I’m good on children.

I want a kid honestly but mane my finances ain't where I want them.... Tired of everyone asking me too though.
Something I hear alot is, "i wanna have mine early and get it out the way" "I don't wanna be a old dad" type steez :smh:
Too each his own I guess

Some people just don’t want kids man.

You gotta really want kids to have them, I look around at Costco and restaurants and what not and all the people with babies look mad stressed/bored. Like they got something better to do than watch their baby eat ice cream for 45 minutes. :lol:

I want a kid honestly but mane my finances ain't where I want them.... Tired of everyone asking me too though.
Something I hear alot is, "i wanna have mine early and get it out the way" "I don't wanna be a old dad" type steez :smh:
Too each his own I guess

Rather be an older pops who’s financially secure enough to take care of a kid or two than to be the young cool dad who’s scraping by to provide for his seeds. My mom did that and growing up wasn’t the best. So since you’re supposed to want better for your yout’dem, I’ll wait a few more years.

Some people just don’t want kids man.

You gotta really want kids to have them, I look around at Costco and restaurants and what not and all the people with babies look mad stressed/bored. Like they got something better to do than watch their baby eat ice cream for 45 minutes. :lol:
Yea not sure why folks can't comprehend that.

Everyone doesn't have the same goals in life.

Everyone isn't complete with the same things in life.

It doesn't have to mean they can't take the responsibility, they just might not FEEL like it.

If that is weak, oh well.

I think it is weak to assume everyone must follow the same script in life

all the people with babies look mad stressed/bored. Like they got something better to do than watch their baby eat ice cream for 45 minutes. :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

And wait until they talk back. My sister gathers attention in public when she argues back n forth with her 9 year old. He’s got great argument skills for his age, burned her a few times and she gets furious:lol:

the young cool dad who’s scraping by to provide for his seeds. So since you’re supposed to want better for your yout’dem, I’ll wait a few more years.
It was tough at 23 with 2 kids. Missed out on a lot but It wasn’t that bad.
Yea there is no way you honestly believe that
You’re right. We have our own free agency and who am I to assume. But your kids do turn out better for society if you stay committed and show love.

Back
Top Bottom