No Shave November (Movember) 2014

Anyone plan on doing this?

I haven't shaved as of now for a solid 2 weeks.  I have an interview Friday so im thinking that is the perfect day to shave and start no shave November

http://us.movember.com/

Movember is to support Men's Health.  But they advocate Mustache's only

No Shave November

http://www.no-shave.org/

Supports american cancer society 
[h2]The goal of No-Shave November is to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose, and letting it grow wild and free.  Donate the money you usually spend on shaving and grooming for a month to educate about cancer prevention, save lives, and aid those fighting the battle.[/h2]

Last edited:
ive always wanted to do this but mine dont grow that fast so it's gonna be a struggle and just look bad

I suck at growing facial hair.  It kinda just never fills in, grows slow, and it grows in red-ish.  So after a month im sure i will look dumb as hell but i will try 

Fellas, just do Movember...it's for a great cause. This is gonna be my 4th year doing it.

Posted before watching the video. My bad 
laugh.gif

Beard game Anthony Davis.

I started growing it recently and folks are starting to notice and respect it :pimp:

laugh.gif
Beard game prepubescent..
Its because I put a **** load of oil on my face.
Hair won't grow in places where your pores are clogged with lotions and oils.
Not being ashy>>> a beard
1000% false. Lotion won't f up beard growth. It all boils down to genetics. You either do or do not possess the ability to grow a full beard in a decent amount of time.

No Shave November = not shaving any facial hair but can keep it trimmed

Movember = only having a mustache and keeping it trimmed

Right?

1000% false. Lotion won't f up beard growth. It all boils down to genetics. You either do or do not possess the ability to grow a full beard in a decent amount of time.
Fatty oils and creams (such as Cortizone and Vaseline) will clog the hell out of my pores.
I can't lather my face with fried chicken grease then expect a beard like Gen from Street Fighter...

Right?
Correct, but I don't know if no shave November is for a cause or something. 

Movember however is for men's health and its more than just growing a mustache. It's about being classy, professional, and gentlemanly with a stash. 

Right?

Movember however is for men's health and its more than just growing a mustache. It's about being classy, professional, and gentlemanly with a stash. 

No shave november is in support of prostate cancer I believe. I can't do just a mustache or I'd look like cleveland brown

Right?

You can do the beard whenever...mustaches are hilarious....and let's be real, they're not really en vogue unless you're on your hipster grind :lol: That's part of the fun of participating Movember. Makes all the Thanksgiving family photos THAT much funnier.

*edit*

I keep a beard year round (unless I REALLY mess up shaving), so I love participating in Movember for the laughs and also to change things up a bit.

Last edited:
I have a beard, but keep my mustache trimmed.

Dont know if Im bout that hair in my mouth and nose life...

Back
Top Bottom