Nobody on NT mess with Taylor Swift?? VOL. SRS

Yes thread is serious.

She just makes good music man. *%!@$ can sing.

I mean i'm not buying her albums or nothing but I havent heard a song of hers on the radio that i'm not later checkin for on youtube.

Plus she prolly got the most beautiful eyes I ever seen

Nope.
laugh.gif

Never knew dude was a TS fan.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I would bet a vast majority of NTers had no knowledge of her until Kanye.

Eh, not really my cup of tea but she can sing. A skill that most popular "singers" these days are lacking in.

She's a sweetheart and seems very genuine but I don't check for her type of music. The songs I have heard, however, were pleasant.

I effs with T-swizzy. This new track with The Civil Wars for the Hunger Games soundtrack was a match made in heaven.

I appreciate the direction she's taking her music. It has that grown up feel to it now, but it's not vulgar or showy. She's a true artist.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

wont take her serious until she cuts 'Ye a check.

she owes Ye a fat amount of money
Not really. Yeah, she got more exposure because of Kanye's involvement, but her first album went 5x platinum before the Kanye incident. Her sales were strong and she was very popular in the country and young, girl markets without needing Kanye.

The vast majority of people who are Swift fans knew her before Kanye rained on her parade.

Anyone who thinks Kanye did anything to boost her popularity is crazy. Country music has been, and always will be, the most popular music in America. No rapper and his antics are going to give it a boost of any sort.

Real talk though, she is easily one of the most talented artists in music, period. Her talent and songwriting ability is often overlooked because of her young fan base, but she is a true artist.

And she was already absurdly popular before the Kanye thing.

This song is
pimp.gif

If you didn't like Fearless then you should check out Speak Now. It has much less of a country sound than her previous two albums.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Anyone who thinks Kanye did anything to boost her popularity is crazy. Country music has been, and always will be, the most popular music in America. No rapper and his antics are going to give it a boost of any sort.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

When did Pop and Rock cease to exist for this to happen?

Back
Top Bottom