NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Alright whats up people I'm from New Orleans Uptown 17THWD Pigeon Town but if your not from the NO you probably dont know and dont care what that is. What you do care about if your here, is kicks! Theres not many places to get kicks if your from the South unless your in Texas honestly. So lets share, post, inform, argue, agree, like, dislike, WHATEVER lets just do it for the South.

My last pic up

Work

School

.....cooling at the crib

Ite man lets see if we can start something

Last edited:
Picked up the Lava Xs today off the WestBank my connect at FAN looked out for me pics coming later

Few more
GALLERY]

View media item 229462View media item 229465View media item 229468View media item 229469

Man been on niketalk 4 a min neva knew this existed...didnt think too many n.o people knew about niketalk.

Got my BHM LeBron Xs with nooo problem everybody wanted the Kobes (which I agree was the best shoe out the pack) pics coming in a few

I'm headed down to new orleans for the super bowl. Looking for some sneakers spots near New orleans any help would be appreciated.

What's up tbag man we have a few good spots depending on what you looking for and what you trying to spend. My personal favorite spot is Sports Plus directly on Canal Street (the main street of the city) they have a pretty wide selection of brands and types. We also have a City Gear, Sneaker Politics (another good good spot), Refresh and All Star are two good spots with limited releases but their prices reflect it! Haha so there's a few good spots any more info let me answer know and welcome to the city! We go in! :D

Finally got a chance to post some pics. Kobes BHM still >>>> LeBrons BHMs but I still dig em

I really love the inside of these dope pattern

Dope pickup bleu I picked up the bhm kobe and kd v and now if those brons sit another week I'll go back and grab em they look dope n person!

Thanks bleudevil appreciate the info if you ever need info on Los Angeles let me know. Can't wait to come through!

Kicks you trying to finish the set i see huh get it bro bro
No prob T hopefully i make my way out west later this year ain't been since summer 2010 :smh:

Last edited:
Whoa! Yeah politics in Laffy go hard but the one here by Lakeside don't have a Jordan account they get a few limited releases . Preciate the love stopping in the post. We just trying to put on for the south pick ups info whatever. Check back and sh** we gone try to keep it live. 8)

Back
Top Bottom