NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

7996422C-5E64-42EB-BB41-1B3C593EA808.jpeg
Light shipment for the day... I think ima pass on the purple and blue ones but that could change lol
Nice pick up those 1s def growing on me :smokin

February gone be a good month BC3s, Bredtoe 1s, and some dope Flyknit 1s. If anybody got any alley oops feel free to :nerd:

Hey guys coming down in February with my wife for a conference. What are the must visit sneaker shops in the area? Food and shopping recommendations are also welcomed. Thanks!

Hey guys coming down in February with my wife for a conference. What are the must visit sneaker shops in the area? Food and shopping recommendations are also welcomed. Thanks!
What up Conner! The bulk of your exclusive shoe stores are gonna be down town like Sneaker Politics, LIVE, Sports Plus, Unionshop, HOH on canal, and their other stores. Also a lil small shop called Allstar on Elysian Fields usually has dope stuff. As far as food my g smh pick your poison! Lol options are endless. Let me know what you trying to eat and I could be more help pointing you in a direction. Way too many options.

These are are the store fronts for all those sneaker spots. Footlocker, Athlete's Foot, Politics, and Sports Plus are all within a 4 block radius.

AF.PNG Athlete's Foot
FL.PNG Footlocker
live.PNG Live
politics.PNG Politics
sports plu.PNG Sports Plus
union.PNG Unionshop

As far as shopping goes, you might wanna hit up the Riverwalk Outlet mall

the-outlet-collection.jpg
They have some decent stores like Coach outlet, Last call, Nordstrom Rack, and some other spots.

And there's also Saks Fifth Ave at Canal Place for all high end shopping.
4638126495_19a7c2b774_z.jpg

Last edited:
is it a Mardi Gras conference :lol: hit me up if u wan know some chill food/bar spots in da city i got ya

These are are the store fronts for all those sneaker spots. Footlocker, Athlete's Foot, Politics, and Sports Plus are all within a 4 block radius.

AF.PNG Athlete's Foot
FL.PNG Footlocker
live.PNG Live
politics.PNG Politics
sports plu.PNG Sports Plus
union.PNG Unionshop

As far as shopping goes, you might wanna hit up the Riverwalk Outlet mall

the-outlet-collection.jpg
They have some decent stores like Coach outlet, Last call, Nordstrom Rack, and some other spots.

And there's also Saks Fifth Ave at Canal Place for all high end shopping.
4638126495_19a7c2b774_z.jpg

u bout dat canal st life :lol:

is it a Mardi Gras conference :lol: hit me up if u wan know some chill food/bar spots in da city i got ya
Ha I think we miss it by a week. She goes to meetings in the mornings and I hit sneaker shops. Its a win win. Thanks everybody for the recommendations. Hopefully I can pick up those Bred Toe Ones that weekend.

Ha I think we miss it by a week. She goes to meetings in the mornings and I hit sneaker shops. Its a win win. Thanks everybody for the recommendations. Hopefully I can pick up those Bred Toe Ones that weekend.

U can always holla at me! They won’t be cheap

BBC95E4E-EDB0-4699-89FA-9FC30CBBCAF3.jpeg

Gotta tag all my **** for Wasko lol they fire but Jordan brand down bad for his box bruh! It’s so flimsy......SN my plug don’t ****ing miss! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom