NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

That might be a tough find my plug potna said he wasn’t able to touch any 14s so idk good luck though I already know you got the juice >D

17AD09A9-C4E5-4AB2-9E8C-ADE17E503297.jpeg
Couple early gold toes >D

Headed that way this week guys. 2 questions. 1. What Footlockers do I need to put in at to have the best shot at Bred Toes? 2. Will anybody there get the Human Races that come out Saturday?

What up Conner Footlocker on the West Bank a HOH. I would assume they’d have the most pairs but Oakwood mall period has the largest cluster of shoes stores I’d try there and Canal of course gone have numbers. Idk bout those Human races I ain’t messing with them. Politics usually has the most adidas joints. Hope that helps.

What up Conner Footlocker on the West Bank a HOH. I would assume they’d have the most pairs but Oakwood mall period has the largest cluster of shoes stores I’d try there and Canal of course gone have numbers. Idk bout those Human races I ain’t messing with them. Politics usually has the most adidas joints. Hope that helps.
Thanks Scored on the bred toes at Canal. No luck in the Politics raffle on Pharrells

Wasko them 14s long as a Monday lol nice pick ups. Wore my gold toes. Gone double up them joints fuego!

Back
Top Bottom