NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

C5F5BE29-8E7E-43EB-A726-AF9F343DC257.jpeg
john did a solid job on construction on these

WasS boy what’s up! Hit on SNKRS for my pair and just went stockx for the second pair. Prices climbing

Yo, whats up ya'll. I'm new on the forums, live in MS. Just thought I'd give a holler and see whats up. Just started my collection a few months ago, so if ya'll have any tips or anything I'd appreciate it.

Honestly, it's my Yeezy 350 V2 Cream Whites. They where the first pair I bought for my collection, and I love them They are like the most comfortable sneaker I've ever worn.

Nice I don’t own one pair of 350s the hype was too real at the beginning and after missing so many I gave up. Jordan 1s my favorite right now :smokin

I'd really like to get me some Jordan 1s. I've never owned a pair. Not sure which colorway I'd go for. Would really like to find someone to trade for a pair, just incase I'm not a big fan of them.

Hey guys, I'm planning on copping the Stranger Things Nike Blazer this week. I've never owned a pair of Blazers, and I can't find anywhere that sells them locally to try on a pair, so I thought I would see if anyone here knew if they are TTS? I wear a 10.5 in Jordans and AF1, and most Nike running shoes are an 11.

I agree man, it's total fire. I don't understand why so many people hating on it. I know the shoes they selected are kind of the more basic styles, but that's part of the whole theme. They are are sneakers you would have seen in the mid 80s. Makes total sense to me.

Thanks for that info bleu, I think I'll check em out in a 11, just to be on the safe side, they look a bit narrow.

Sizing up won’t be a bad idea either but from my experience once broken in they have a lot of give. The shoes they selected for the collab are perfect it’s what the kids were wearing. Colors are clean too.

Back
Top Bottom