NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Got some new pickups this week. Super excited about the South Beach Jordan's, my first pair of Jordan 1s!
15628955721471677234017291921261.jpg
15628955856142015167202226892729.jpg

Fears a 13 worn twice if you wanna cop they TOO LOUD lol got so much attention in Vegas when I rocked em bruh

Yah it’s a custom.

The og didn’t come with the number and name but my man runs an embroidery shop so i sent it to him and that was it.

I feel like that babycakes stuff gon come back out soon tho bc everytime i wear that *** it go crazy.

Whats good? I'm new to the forums but been in the sneaker game for bout 10 years. I moved out to NOLA from Florida a couple years ago. Sneaker seen out here is pretty dope from what I've seen so far.

Welcome to the thread. NOLA starting to get more notoriety in sneaker culture then with politics blowin up block parties/collab sneakers been good in the city.

I just grabbed a pair of the Travis Scott SBs from StockX and they feel like cardboard boxes compared to my older SBs. I've heard about fakes getting through on StockX, do yall know about any good resources to legit check my shoes? I referenced them against a couple youtube videos and hit them with a blacklight test and everything seemed alright, but I cant get over how uncomfortable they are.

haven't even tried mine on yet. I got mine from stockx as well but the older sbs are definitely more comfortable comfort wise. maybe the material makes them feel stiff too. YouTube gone be your best bet for comparisons or post them up in the SB thread.

haven't even tried mine on yet. I got mine from stockx as well but the older sbs are definitely more comfortable comfort wise. maybe the material makes them feel stiff too. YouTube gone be your best bet for comparisons or post them up in the SB thread.
Good looks bro. From all the youtube videos I watched i think they're legit. It just crazy how much the comfort has slipped since the gold box era.

Back
Top Bottom