Nordstrom Rack returns..

I had bought some shoes a couple months ago at footlocker. Worn them only ONE time.. they still look brank new, and now i need to return them because i am inneed of money fast!

Now i DO NOT have the original receipt because its been soo long since ive bought them that i lost it.

Soo my question is can i return the shoes at a NORDSTROM RACK without the receipt? I say nordstrom rack because i heard that they'll take anything back!?True?

Thanks in advance for the help!

laugh.gif

Returning FL shoes to a Nordstrom Rack? U think they are THAT stupid? If a scam like that was that easy, EVERYONE would be doing it....

laugh.gif
c'mon now...

why don't you see if you can return the shoes to Home Depot....

laugh.gif
man people on yahoo answers saying that they be returning 2 year old shoes and getting cash back soo i had to ask!!
laugh.gif
but then again its yahooanswers.. anyone else have any insite!?

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

laugh.gif

Returning FL shoes to a Nordstrom Rack? U think they are THAT stupid? If a scam like that was that easy, EVERYONE would be doing it....
indifferent.gif

I hate when people say this.
sometimes it is, you just need to try it.
other people being scared isn't a good reason as to why something might not work.

you know how many businesses and service industry companies are things that are obvious?
America is built on finder's fees
laugh.gif
, this kind of thinking should becongratulated!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I hate when people say this.
sometimes it is, you just need to try it.
other people being scared isn't a good reason as to why something might not work.

you know how many businesses and service industry companies are things that are obvious?
America is built on finder's fees
laugh.gif
, this kind of thinking should be congratulated!

thaaaaaaat's what im saying! thank you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

laugh.gif
man people on yahoo answers saying that they be returning 2 year old shoes and getting cash back soo i had to ask!!
laugh.gif
but then again its yahoo answers.. anyone else have any insite!?
thats because Nordstrom's has a special return policy where you can return anything at anytime, but I'm pretty sure it only qualifies ifyou have a receipt

This is why stores are cracking down on returns. So go for it, whatever, be that person. Sell them on CL or something.

I can't imagine you getting anything other than store credit....and even if you use the store credit to buy something else, and then return that, thereceipt will say that you paid with store credit, and you will get store credit in return again...

I don't think it's going to work, but I guess it can't hurt to try.

Why don't you sell your PS3 or 360 if you need quick cash?

They'll take them back...Nordstroms has a VERY loyal return program...I once returned some Prada sunglasses (they were a gift) like a year after I recievedthem...They looked up the number and gave me the retail value for them...no questions asked

But how can they take something back that was never in their system? Unless of course they carried the same shoe back then ?

Originally Posted by el cuco

But how can they take something back that was never in their system? Unless of course they carried the same shoe back then ?

They'll Ask you how much you paid for them, and they give you that amount....It sounds too good to be true, but its true.....

My girl use to work for Nords'...she told me everything

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

They'll Ask you how much you paid for them, and they give you that amount....It sounds too good to be true, but its true.....

in that case...

*picks some stuff up heads out to nords*

didnt they take back a tire once

because it used to be a car shop

at one of the OG nordstrom's

and now its like on display or something ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

didnt they take back a tire once

because it used to be a car shop

at one of the OG nordstrom's

and now its like on display or something ?
nerd.gif

Wut r u talkin bout? lol, Wut??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

in that case...

*picks some stuff up heads out to nords*
the rack is different from nordstrom, they even have a 30 day return policy where nordstrom doesnt. even though the rack will most likely stilltake a return after 30 days, they will still need to find the product in the computer in order to return it.
ohwell.gif

I think that's a myth. I might return this north face I bought last year and get a peacoat or something. I need a goo winter jacket.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I think that's a myth. I might return this north face I bought last year and get a peacoat or something. I need a goo winter jacket.
do you need tags and a reciept for a return
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

do you need tags and a reciept for a return
nerd.gif

I don't know but I did save the reciept from that jacket cuz I knew they were so lax bout returning stuff. That was over a year ago but we'll see.

see, you can return anything in any condition, but as far as i know, they'll look up your name in their system to make sure you purchased the item there.

and i don't believe you need a receipt.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

see, you can return anything in any condition, but as far as i know, they'll look up your name in their system to make sure you purchased the item there.

and i don't believe you need a receipt.

op i work there, its not gonna work

Real talk, I found a pair of Concord AM96's at the rack back in 07. I'm guessing anything is possible now.

Back
Top Bottom