Nordstrom Rack/Ross/Marshalls Report??

I don't know if any of you guys would be willing to contribute to this thread but I figured what the hell...

I know for a fact that there are many steals found at these 3 places all the time, maybe we can help each other out.

Last weekend I went to Nordstrom's Rack in Chino and Ontario, both places had a few colorways of Zoom BB II"s (white/carolina, white/orange,white/silver) in scattered sizes (9-12, and a few in size 14 and 15). They both also had several colorways in the 2K8's, (white/carolina, white/maroon, andthat hideous black/purple fusion color). Both shoes were $49.99

Other than that, I don't think anything else really stood out.

Don't even bother with Nordstrom Rack SouthCoast. They had nada there today. Boo!!

I will definitely contribute IF I see anything, but its pretty dry in my area - SP, Torrance. I usually hit up Ontario at least twice a month so I'll postif I see anything.

From what I heard, employees scoop up ALL good shoes that make it to the nordstrom rack in Ontario. Maybe that's why I never found anything good there. Isaw a pair of team jordan once for $50 but that was about it. Oh, and a pair of blk kobe III's size 14 a while back.

Quick question - do you guys know if they take phone orders and ship out?

ROSS in Torrance has these in assorted sizes for $35.99.
nike-andre-agassi-air-tech-challenge-sneaks-2.jpg

Originally Posted by aikman1215

I will definitely contribute IF I see anything, but its pretty dry in my area - SP, Torrance. I usually hit up Ontario at least twice a month so I'll post if I see anything.

From what I heard, employees scoop up ALL good shoes that make it to the nordstrom rack in Ontario. Maybe that's why I never found anything good there. I saw a pair of team jordan once for $50 but that was about it. Oh, and a pair of blk kobe III's size 14 a while back.

Quick question - do you guys know if they take phone orders and ship out?
that happens at all stores (marshalls, tjmaxx, etc) sister worked at marshalls and she would put all the nice *$+# to the side for the fam. wecome through later and get that employee discount
pimp.gif

aj wright on crenshaw and imperial had/has reebok nfl eqt swingman white tomlinson chargers jerseys for 29.99 and adidas kevin martin and ron artest kingsauthentic jerseys for $22 for anyone that might interest. the charger jerseys retail for $110 in champs, footlocker etc.

^they only had the charger jerseys in white or were there other colors? Anyways thanks for the info

Oh btw the ross in rancho cucamonga has those purple atc's as well for 34.99 assorted sizes

i know this might be a little late but marshalls is doing an extra 25% off on clearance items i saw a lot of polo shirts for like $20 in assorted sizes i wentto the one in moreno valley but i'm sure some deals could be found at other places

oh btw it ends today

went to nordstrom rack in san marcos and saw a bunch of the lava air max 95s scattered sizes mostly 9.5-10.5 not sure about other sizes for $60 and saw some10.5 huarache 08 for $50

^^yep. The Rack in Brea had a few White/Carolina 2k8's on sale for $50. Might pick up a pair this weekend.

My cousins picked up John Varvatos Chucks and Jacks from marshalls in long beach last week.

$25-30

i have yet to see themt hough

there's a pair of sz 10 white/blk/pink Nike ATC 2s at the Ontario Nordstrom Rack - 49.99 - for anyone still looking for them

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

there's a pair of sz 10 white/blk/pink Nike ATC 2s at the Ontario Nordstrom Rack - 49.99 - for anyone still looking for them
they'll probably be gone by the time i get to em haha. Lake Elsinore nike outlet got the ATC 1s the neon colorway FSR for 29.99

Anyone that goes to Ontario Nordstrom Rack, let me know whenever Kobes show up. I'm looking for black/yellow Kobe 2s and 3s. Size 11-12. Preferably 11.5.Thanks.

JJC6723 - they were there when I left Ontario yesterday afternoon and are probably still there. There's also a pair of white/navy Kobe Trainers (sz 10.5)that's been there forever. I thought those would've been bought already but as of Saturday afternoon, they were still there.

Nothing really at circle center's marshalls... they had some sizes like 10, 9.5 of wade 2.0s for 39.99 i think

Back
Top Bottom