Nordstrom Rack - The Bridge

Nordstrom Rack in Culver City has many nice Nike Basketball shoes for DIRT cheap prices. They have Hyperdunks, Kobe IV's, Shox, LeBron Soldiers and all for$49.50. I have seen Baby Blue, Red, Purple, Green, and Black Hyperdunks. Get them fast while they last .. and if possible any heads up on any other NordstromRack's with good deals.

The Nordstrom Rack in Long Beach is nice.
It's in the same vicinity as The Pike and Proper.
Sort of.

I just purchased a pair of Huarache 08's @ Marshall's at Del Amo Mall for $30.00. There are dunks, Shox R4's, and Legends there also in size 10 +.

i recently went to the nordstorm rack in SD they only have labrons and had the melo 5s..some good pick up i was looking for the hyper dunks.

Nordstrom Rack @ The Bridge is a wrap for now. Went there yesterday and there was nothing in sz 9-11. A handful of Lebron Soldiers here and there but thats it.No Kobes, No Hyperdunks, nothing. Looks like the resellers already cleared em out.

Here's the two Hyperdunks that I picked up for $54.

LB Nordstrom Rack.
2zdyujb.jpg

Bridge Nordstrom Rack
2wq69kx.jpg

Huarache 08 @ Marshalls for $30.00. (Creased cuz I balled in them already.)
5ehb4k.jpg

So many hidden gems , a local WSS had Jordan XXIII's sz. 9 for $69.99, Grey colorway, SMH for passing em up.

there was an indoor swapmeet 2 cities over from where i stay that had the xx3 stealths for 69.99 in a size 12
went back last week to check it out and they shut down! SMH that wouldve been a nice pickup

^ what size hyperdunks BraveHeart? I went on memorial day and the only good shoes they had were giant sizes
frown.gif

Ended up leaving with $260 worth of dress shoes instead, haha

Anybody that sees Kobe IVs any color at Nordstrom Rack in size 11-12, please scoop them up for me.

Originally Posted by Insanity Peppers

^ what size hyperdunks BraveHeart? I went on memorial day and the only good shoes they had were giant sizes
frown.gif

Ended up leaving with $260 worth of dress shoes instead, haha

I copped a size 8.5 and 9.

i copped my air zoom mvp size 8.5 fromthere, great store, def. recommend if you're around the area

going to try and head there after I leave the office, I'll snap photos of whatever I find

Marshalls in Chula Vista had jack squat. Only good thing were Huarache 08 for $30. But sizes 12+

went to the bridge on saturday and copped a pair of powermaxes in a 10.5 for $49. not much in a 10.5/11 but soldier IIs, shox elites, and powermaxes

Back
Top Bottom