Norfolk apartment haaaalp

solewoman

Staff member
Aloha,

Some may know me most may not lol. But I'm pcsing back to DMV and need to know what Norfolk is like? I've lived in pg dc and nova so I know the area. But what are some good places to look for a spot near the navy base? I'm looking for something spacious with hopefully a indoor garage, washer and dryer and if I'm lucky a loft option. All that for not toooo much $$.

If any cities or areas near there ring a bell to you please let me know.

Thanks in advance

^bye felicia

I think I found an area called chicksbeach...is anyone familiar?

I live nearby in Hampton and there are some nice , luxury apartments nearby that offer that.. With 1/2 bedroom being about $1000 or so..look up Lake Ridge, Montecello, Falcon Creek..

Hey when are you pcsing? I am a real estate agent and I can find you a nice rental for whatever price range youre looking in. Let me know.

Okay that is more than enough time. While Norfolk is going to be an easier commute to work I wouldnt advise it unless you would want to put up some money as it is very hit or miss for rough areas. I would say look into chesapeake and va beach. They will be longer commutes, but safer neighborhoods and what not. I can help you with your transition if needed. It will cost you nothing except if I do a good job you pass some cards along the base lol.

Also, thank you for your service.8) I was also in the Navy for 5 years. Hated and loved it at the same time lol.

Last edited:
Okay that is more than enough time. While Norfolk is going to be an easier commute to work I wouldnt advise it unless you would want to put up some money as it is very hit or miss for rough areas. I would say look into chesapeake and va beach. They will be longer commutes, but safer neighborhoods and what not. I can help you with your transition if needed. It will cost you nothing except if I do a good job you pass some cards along the base lol.

Also, thank you for your service.8) I was also in the Navy for 5 years. Hated and loved it at the same time lol.

Hey thats awesome. Are you only serviced in va? because i will be looking to purchase a home in md and i will use you again if you are around.

For VA, I am open to options. i am looking for a newer (modern) property and willing to commute up to 30 mins maybe 45 if i have to.

Hey thats awesome. Are you only serviced in va? because i will be looking to purchase a home in md and i will use you again if you are around.

For VA, I am open to options. i am looking for a newer (modern) property and willing to commute up to 30 mins maybe 45 if i have to.

I am in VA and NC only, but I will PM you and get some info from you so I can send you some stuff.

Back
Top Bottom