Not exactly sure what this Brittany Dailey chick does...

Originally Posted by dosky323

She has a great $!%!! But IMO she has a butterface.
50centsmh.gif

eek.gif
This was honey in the Deuces video. Damn! I've been dying to know who that was since I first saw it. Bad!

50centsmh.gif

eek.gif
This was honey in the Deuces video. Damn! I've been dying to know who that was since I first saw it. Bad!

50centsmh.gif

eek.gif

I never said I wouldn't hit tho, living in L.A I see girls like this a dime a dozen so I ain't tripping on you salty mofos acting like she the cutest broad ever.

I never said I wouldn't hit tho, living in L.A I see girls like this a dime a dozen so I ain't tripping on you salty mofos acting like she the cutest broad ever.

what part of LA you live in bro'?? This girl is the definition of a dime and her personality is hella cool super down to earth and chill not always glammed up. She from Denver, CO i think but come to LA for model !#%.

if anyone of you saw this girl in person yall jaw's would drop to the floor and it would be impossible for you to even pick it up!

what part of LA you live in bro'?? This girl is the definition of a dime and her personality is hella cool super down to earth and chill not always glammed up. She from Denver, CO i think but come to LA for model !#%.

if anyone of you saw this girl in person yall jaw's would drop to the floor and it would be impossible for you to even pick it up!

Originally Posted by JRizzo06

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Whats the song at 1:15, Illionaire?
Pardon me, Dante', did you notice the half-naked woman parading around for 3 minutes?

What instrument was used after the snare on bar 4 in the video?
It's off Little Brother's Chitlin Circuit...its at the end of the track "Shorty on the Lookout"....sample is
pimp.gif
Thanks

*goes back to staring at cakes*

Originally Posted by JRizzo06

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Whats the song at 1:15, Illionaire?
Pardon me, Dante', did you notice the half-naked woman parading around for 3 minutes?

What instrument was used after the snare on bar 4 in the video?
It's off Little Brother's Chitlin Circuit...its at the end of the track "Shorty on the Lookout"....sample is
pimp.gif
Thanks

*goes back to staring at cakes*

Back
Top Bottom