Not sure about the rest of you, but my heaven looks a little like this...

I know NT is predominantly a hip-hop/urban crowd, so most of you probably won't agree with me, but I'd like to think my heaven will look a little likethis.

image93.png

Carrie, Kellie, and Taylor at a sporting event
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

NT Detectives will probably seek out my house and throw rocks through my windows...

...but who are they? I will give you that they are pretty attractive, if young.

NT Detectives will probably seek out my house and throw rocks through my windows...

...but who are they? I will give you that they are pretty attractive, if young.

You really don't know who Carrie Underwood is?

hey, everybody doesn't listen to country music, or watch idol. using this picture, she's the most attractive one though. i have no clue who the otherones are though.

I couldn't tell who that was on first sight. They're okay in the face, how are the bodies?

ohhh. I thought they were from some MTV reality show or something. I know of Carrie Underwood. the other 2, no idea.

man i love taylor swift, whwnever i see a pic or video where she has straightened out her hair its on!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

What! Only white people get to go to heaven?

why do you think heaven is always pictured with white fluffy clouds and hell with black and dark rocks?

jk. forrealsies.

Stay away from Ms. Swift. I have dibs. I thought I was the only one on NT who knew who she was!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Carlos-Smith.jpg

Right on, you 3. Right on.

Have you ever thought, what if the white dude turned and looked at them, and did the same thing
laugh.gif
like oh snap I forgot we was supposed to do that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom