January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought everybody here knew he is a racist former Abercrombie model?

some say he was the one who designed this shirt

155818.jpg

D deleted
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Yes Meltzer confirmed this to be factual

Its actually crazy that there was no women matches on raw.. You think it was a protest because of the next ppv crown Jewel?

On this day in 1985, at an All Japan Pro Wrestling show, AWA World Heavyweight Champion Rick Martel takes on NWA World Heavyweight Champion "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, in a Title Unification Match, where BOTH CHAMPIONSHIPS are on the line! -

the follow up:

Well said Cornette.

I also am in the camp AGAINST, "It is wrestling, it is supposed to be goofy/stupid/silly."

Much like the rap game, the internet has convinced people that ANYONE can do it and I agree with the idea that Marko Stunt being involved just further pushes that thought process.

But again, there is something out there for everyone so thank God ( Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ) for that. EYE don't have to watch that nonsense.

Well said Cornette.

I also am in the camp AGAINST, "It is wrestling, it is supposed to be goofy/stupid/silly."

Much like the rap game, the internet has convinced people that ANYONE can do it and I agree with the idea that Marko Stunt being involved just further pushes that thought process.

But again, there is something out there for everyone so thank God ( Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ) for that. EYE don't have to watch that nonsense.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom