January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

1574005537682.gif

1574005575391.gif

Someone recently asked about the neon shirt mark that sits front row at every PPV.
My theory is that he won the lottery or something and is living out his mark dreams

IMO world titles should be two colors, black and gold (sometimes a hint of color works like the blue globe on the Winged Eagle belt or the red in the center of the UK title)

Finally getting around to watching this Lights out match. **** is absolutely nuts!
Has my magnesia Queen Renee shared her thoughts on IT?

Last edited:
IMO world titles should be two colors, black and gold (sometimes a hint of color works like the blue globe on the Winged Eagle belt or the red in the center of the UK title)
So you DON'T think World Titles should be two colors then.

WH Park and Emily Pratt, a freelance writer for With Spandex at Uproxx, go all the way back to February 29, 1992, to WCW’s Superbrawl II where Jushin Thunder Liger battles Flyin’ Brian Pillman over the WCW World Light Heavyweight Title.

Click here to watch this match on WWE Network (account required).

Next week on Thunderstruck: Jushin Liger vs. The Great Muta (10/20/96)

WH Park and a special guest look back at the greatest matches of Jushin Thunder Liger’s career in Thunderstruck, a limited-edition podcast from POST Wrestling. New episodes every Sunday.

So you DON'T think World Titles should be two colors then.

WH Park and Emily Pratt, a freelance writer for With Spandex at Uproxx, go all the way back to February 29, 1992, to WCW’s Superbrawl II where Jushin Thunder Liger battles Flyin’ Brian Pillman over the WCW World Light Heavyweight Title.

Click here to watch this match on WWE Network (account required).

Next week on Thunderstruck: Jushin Liger vs. The Great Muta (10/20/96)

WH Park and a special guest look back at the greatest matches of Jushin Thunder Liger’s career in Thunderstruck, a limited-edition podcast from POST Wrestling. New episodes every Sunday.

Hey man, I hope you get the help you need. We’re always here for you. My PM’s are open. Godspeed.

do u like the nwa championship?
Haven’t seen what it looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom