January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
BACF665D-9108-4A9F-ABA3-554AC14EA7A9.gif
tell me why i ducked? :rofl::angry:

Happy for Dawkins he was in developmental/NXT for a minute, ran through all types of gimmicks a la that garbage Aliyah. Good thing he linked up with Montez because that might still be the case.

I will say though that he has more than held his own alongside Ford since the Profits have gotten a push

Wait. You type that then follow it up w/ that link all in in the same post? :rofl:

Peep Game Peep Game a wild ghost.

Now time to catch up on this thread.

They need AKI to develop the 2K series ASAP.
I wonder where the former AKI/ASMIK workers are in 2019. Probably long gone from developing wrestling games.

Man, imagining that Virtual Pro Wrestling Engine with Sim elements, my goodness.

Happy for Dawkins he was in developmental/NXT for a minute, ran through all types of gimmicks a la that garbage Aliyah. Good thing he linked up with Montez because that might still be the case.

I will say though that he has more than held his own alongside Ford since the Profits have gotten a push

Peep Game Peep Game a wild ghost.

Now time to catch up on this thread.
Along the way Angelo found his charisma and kicked it up when they started appearing on Raw. He’s improved so much from when the Street Profits first formed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom