November Wrestling Thread/Tonight Smackdown Live 8PM EST/NTWT Jobber Of The Week Jim Cornette

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I think you'll like it. It's alot like Fallout but not as overwhelming
Yea man been watching videos all day about it. My backlog is crazy tho and time these days are super rare. If ITO ITO cops I'll play since we game share but right not I'm trying to move so saving ever penny right now before my wife catch a attitude like you bought another game smh lol.

Joined Dec 8, 2006
Yea man been watching videos all day about it. My backlog is crazy tho and time these days are super rare. If ITO ITO cops I'll play since we game share but right not I'm trying to move so saving ever penny right now before my wife catch a attitude like you bought another game smh lol.
You got a X1 right? Just get Gamepass Ultimate. It's like 1-2 bucks for the first 2 months.

I use it for PC.

ITO

formerly im that one
Joined Jan 20, 2008

I have no idea what it is. But our backlog is stupid... I still need to finish Red Dead and start Witcher. Anything you wanna grab though just text me, I’ll scoop.

Only think in the near future I had planned was COD.

Joined Jun 7, 2014
Do you guys think there isn’t a Los Angeles war and the Clippers are simply just trying to be an alternative to the Lakers?

Joined Dec 8, 2006
I have no idea what it is. But our backlog is stupid... I still need to finish Red Dead and start Witcher. Anything you wanna grab though just text me, I’ll scoop.

Only think in the near future I had planned was COD.

The only other game I was planning on getting on release day this year was Doom Eternal, but that got pushed back :smh:

Red Dead 2's finally coming to PC, I'll give that a shot too.

Joined Jul 6, 2008
Kenny v Janele has been announced for Wed. Kinda soon to see another match with them, but considering last weeks match was on Dark, I'm sure not everyone would have seen it so I'll take it this time but we dont need to see them together for a little while.

Top Bottom