January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know who that was that Britt Baker lost to, but thank God. She held that match together. I get what they’re doing with Baker as a face of the division type person, but she moves so slow in the ring like she’s trying to remember what moves are next. They made her nearly look like super woman with all those kickouts, but glad the other chick won. Still a pretty good match, but it was an 88% carryjob.
I’m not sure if it was mentioned on commentary or if you even already knew this but did you know she’s a dentist?

Happy birthday the 718 truth the 718 truth . Also D Fly I had my lawyers look at the contract and I was promised a Main Event Title shot, not a damn Curtain Jerker...so y’all need to go ahead and throw me in a triple threat match next time the title is on the line...

D Fly D Fly put you on NTWT Jakked man...didn't even make it on to the PPV :frown:

At least i got you your rematch though 8)

IMG_20191120_221230.jpg
IMG_20191120_221235.jpg

That Jericho/SCU segment was really good :lol: goofy Marko Stunt runs down to the ring and gets thoroughly washed, and the same for Perry Jr :rofl:

bigego24 bigego24 been waiting for years for his rematch. It’s a goddamn shame. Messing with people’s livelihoods :smh:
All of This.
He don't even post anymore because of this situation. Once I take the title from @ihust1e I will give bigego24 bigego24 his title shot.
What up Gene? I’ll have to get back into wrasslin, I miss the NTWT brethren.
wait i know you not trying to make me the heel in all this

You the thread OP, you get all the heat by default

Stop pretending to be an american face b
American faces are considered heels in most other countries though...
I found a workaround :nerd:

We byke :nerd:

Gonna take me a bit to redo the roster but yeah :lol:
oh please

bigego24 bigego24 was a working class champion and looked how that turned out for him.

Meangene45 Meangene45 using garbage *** faboughless as your theme music??

Oh ima enjoy beating that *** and retaining for another 34 years :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was a champ that was beating the **** outta everyone that I caught fades with and lost my title after winning a rumble. Ask Peep, GHIMS, and various others. The list of cats washed by yours truly is longer than the wait in between our NTWT ppv’s. Don’t misconstrue facts B.
D Fly D Fly put you on NTWT Jakked man...didn't even make it on to the PPV :frown:

At least i got you your rematch though 8)
My dawg danger style danger style ... :smokin

I like how so far everyone is interacting with each other regardless of card position

Ditto. Makes everything feel more organic instead of like everyone is in different worlds. The WWE used to do that well, but NXT does that currently, which means the main roster keeps everybody separate intentionally.

Not a fan of Darby Allin, but everything about his character is perfect and believable. Minus the face paint, I feel like I've seen a group of emos like him in middle school playing hackey sack :lol:

My goodness at Darby Allin giving Moxley his best solo match :wow: :rofl: :rofl: that's no exaggeration either. That's legit the first very quality solo Moxley match I've seen that didn't involve CZW bumps. That is insane based on the variety of people Moxley has faced since he's been on the radar
1574359245017.png

Very entertained by both shows this week. Eliminating Raw and SD has been :smokin :smokin

Everyone is the same. No hierarchy on the card. Which means no main eventers or upper mid card to draw money. Should be at least 5 distinct levels of talent imo
Yea, noticing the cards, there seems to be no science behind who is granted world title shots. Jericho seems to be defending it vs. people of all levels. I don't have the ability to run a company but I view it the same way as you.

Chicago’s gonna be all wrestling’d out next week...smackdown, nxt, survivor series, raw aaaand a&w?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom