January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does there have to a downside to IT?
It’s not an indie house show it’s going to draw money regardless.
I like the element of surprise.

IT will draw now because its new but give it 2 years when the acts are generally known and the "new shiny" factor is gone. People pay to see journeys and legit stars. Not everyone should be able to wrestle the champ let alone for the belt. You can have the element of surprise with established hierarchy just get a guy on a hot streak. That'll build him up and allow a logical reason. Storytelling is IT

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

B652DC75-65EC-4FC0-9155-F0D388D5ABC6.jpeg

Watching Backstage, and I don't know how it will be going forward, but this was a very good episode. CM Punk was spot on with pretty much everything.

I mess with Lil Darby...that's my guy

New Jeff Hardy

Best execution of a suicide dive I've seen in a loooooong time last night

I think it will draw money on entertainment factor alone. I wasn’t looking at it 2 years down the line.
But why is there an assumption that a lack of defined levels wouldn't/couldn't dilute the level of entertainment?

I mess with Lil Darby...that's my guy

New Jeff Hardy

Best execution of a suicide dive I've seen in a loooooong time last night

Go watch some BUSHI Pelvin.

Chicago’s gonna be all wrestling’d out next week...smackdown, nxt, survivor series, raw aaaand a&w?
Dang ITS going to be a lot of wrestling to watch this weekend. I am going to have to my smash appointments around the wrestling

Reactions: fx2
Forgot to mention, that Dark Order segment was nice :lol: could have been mistaken for a random commercial if a non-wrestling fan was watching that.

And I'm guessing they edited the Cornette commentary, cause I didn't notice his comment during the Aldis/Murdok match :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom