January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is the same. No hierarchy on the card. Which means no main eventers or upper mid card to draw money. Should be at least 5 distinct levels of talent imo
Yea, noticing the cards, there seems to be no science behind who is granted world title shots. Jericho seems to be defending it vs. people of all levels. I don't have the ability to run a company but I view it the same way as you.
This is my one gripe with what they have done with Darby Alien, who I think they have done a great job with character-wise. I just wish there was some sort of build up with him, where he was starting from the bottom of card and moving up to matches with guys like Ambrose/Cody/etc. Impossible to do though since everyone is deemed to be on the same level. Perhaps that is just what EYE want from wrestling though.

D deleted

Kento and Ikemen are teaming up against Yo****atsu and Tajiri :lol:

There also this

1CCAC8C5-76E1-4FE0-9783-682D219A4CE6.jpeg

They'd had to send him to NXT to wash that goofy ish out of him. Vince doesn't like jazz fingers and sawft facials.

You’re trying to tell me Vince wouldn’t appreciate this?

tenor.gif

I used to think you were a Kenneth fan for the longest time but I guess you just had his avy up ironically :lol:

Last edited:
Nope Kenny could've easily done the exact same thing. Instead he is out here looking like a complete loser jobber.
He's a guy that can debut on the main roster right away. Hell I would of gave him the RR spot just like AJ put him in a feud with a heel KO. The matches would be great and he wouldnt have to carry the promos with a guy like KO. Just like how AJ had the Jericho feud to start with.

You’re trying to tell Vince wouldn’t appreciate this?

tenor.gif

I used to think you were a Kenneth fan for the longest time but I guess you just had his avy up ironically :lol:

Kenny is my guy but i understand why he's not everyone's cup of tea. Way too over the top but I respect his ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom