January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

200w.gif

So BUSHI is essentially Mascara de Sanada then?

And what can Sanada do to make you view him differently? Smile?

So BUSHI is essentially Mascara de Sanada then?

And what can Sanada do to make you view him differently? Smile?

The toothpaste is out of the tube

And also I have more interest in watching younger wrestlers grow and progress (Shun Skywalker, Darby Allin) than I do in convincing myself to like established guys

I was expecting a bigger gap than that since NXT had all those main roster folks

Them 50+ geezers love some NXT :lol:

You just can't help yourself taking a jab when you see even the tiniest opportunity to do so :smh:

So Kenny “doesn’t have IT” and is a “jobber” who was carried in Japan but in WWE he’d have “IT” and would be a star on the level of AJ. Got it.

I was expecting a bigger gap than that since NXT had all those main roster folks

Them 50+ geezers love some NXT :lol:
Makes sense. All the geezers on NTWT love it.
But A&W has brought some old wrasslin’ fans outta the woodwork. Guys who gave up on sports entertainment years ago
You brought up the idea of "They will still make money" not me. :lol:
Don’t assume anything papi. The cream will always rise. May not work in the ling run but the show is brand new, let them showcase all their talent against each other. I like the variety of matches we get each week from it.
Or would you rather stick to the book and do things the way they’ve always been done? have the same predictable matches week in and out like on raw?

I come in piece

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom