6. Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
7. Smackdown
8. Impact
9. The charred remains of ROH
10. Tiger Mask W

It ain't a high priority for me, fam.
what-a-mark-2-o.gif

On the 2k issue...

I haven’t played 2k much, JBII JBII usually gets it. I’ll play a couple and think it sucks. So I have nothing in this race.

All I want is an updated, graphics update, Smackdown series.

On a side note, I also want a new Conkers Bad Fur day.

On the 2k issue...

I haven’t played 2k much, JBII JBII usually gets it. I’ll play a couple and think it sucks. So I have nothing in this race.

All I want is an updated, graphics update, Smackdown series.

On a side note, I also want a new Conkers Bad Fur day.
Not wasting my money this year. Until they do a massive update to universe mode(only mode I play) imma pass. D Fly D Fly got me interested in outer world tho.

I think you'll like it. It's alot like Fallout but not as overwhelming
Yea man been watching videos all day about it. My backlog is crazy tho and time these days are super rare. If @ITO cops I'll play since we game share but right not I'm trying to move so saving ever penny right now before my wife catch a attitude like you bought another game smh lol.

Yea man been watching videos all day about it. My backlog is crazy tho and time these days are super rare. If @ITO cops I'll play since we game share but right not I'm trying to move so saving ever penny right now before my wife catch a attitude like you bought another game smh lol.

You got a X1 right? Just get Gamepass Ultimate. It's like 1-2 bucks for the first 2 months.

I use it for PC.

I have no idea what it is. But our backlog is stupid... I still need to finish Red Dead and start Witcher. Anything you wanna grab though just text me, I’ll scoop.

Only think in the near future I had planned was COD.

Do you guys think there isn’t a Los Angeles war and the Clippers are simply just trying to be an alternative to the Lakers?

I have no idea what it is. But our backlog is stupid... I still need to finish Red Dead and start Witcher. Anything you wanna grab though just text me, I’ll scoop.

Only think in the near future I had planned was COD.

The only other game I was planning on getting on release day this year was Doom Eternal, but that got pushed back :smh:

Red Dead 2's finally coming to PC, I'll give that a shot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom