January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
6s7tuktamrt31.jpg

Kenny v Janele has been announced for Wed. Kinda soon to see another match with them, but considering last weeks match was on Dark, I'm sure not everyone would have seen it so I'll take it this time but we dont need to see them together for a little while.

Kenny v Janele has been announced for Wed. Kinda soon to see another match with them, but considering last weeks match was on Dark, I'm sure not everyone would have seen it so I'll take it this time but we dont need to see them together for a little while.
So are we supposed to take Janela as one of the Top Stars of the company?

If not, why is OMEGA wrestling on your Low-Grade Show? (Against Janela at that).

I swear they treat interactions with Top Stars the way Youth Sports treat Participation Trophies.

A&W really managed to turn the biggest name in wrestling outside of WWE into Blonde Barry Horowitz.

Champion in New Japanese and Triple A and A&W has him jobbing to everybody and in multiple matches with Root Beer’s version of Spike Dudley.

On top of AnW's scatter brained booking, it's amazing just how basic Kenny has been without guys like Okada, Tanahashi, and Naito to carry him..Dude is a great athlete, but without a true wrestler across the ring from him he's just seem like "some guy"..He don't have IT..

On top of AnW's scatter brained booking, it's amazing just how basic Kenny has been without guys like Okada, Tanahashi, and Naito to carry him..Dude is a great athlete, but without a true wrestler across the ring from him he's just seem like "some guy"..He don't have IT..
Two-way street though. Those 3 guys you named have had some of their best matches against Kenny. If anything, the argument you’re trying to make is just showing that Kenny is in-fact the constant.

Unfortunately with A&W the talent level just isn’t really there. Only so much he can do when he’s put in matches with Joey Janela and Dean Ambrose.

People are there to see Kenny in a top spot, but instead they are getting Cody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom