January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Hogan & Dream will reunite one day!

1.png

2.png

Honestly I haven't cared about the NXT Women's division since Asuka left. Baszler does nothing for me

Nah Baszler is the goods.

The problem is the division is weak in terms of viable opponents for here.

Kairi and her tiny cute self ain't it, neither is Io and her tiny cute self.

Only real opponent left for the Baze is Bianca.

She doesn't look like a child, next to Shayna and is powerhouse.

And don't forget she is UN....DEEE......FEE.....TEED!

Hogan told Patrick that he believed in him & that being eliminated would be a positive
experience in the long run...that Patrick could take lemons and make lemonade.

Booker T, Billy Gunn & Lita also supported Patrick.

Gigi thought Patrick was a nice person.

patrick was the only wrestling fan and the one who would probably continued with training regardless of tough enough
the other candidates were wwe or bust. sonya and mandy put in work but they are still green

He was the only one that watched Beast in the East out of the entire cast

i think there was an extended clip on wwe site where jericho asked the contestants what were some of their fave matches growing up. everybody was giving some recent matches while patrick was going into detail about older matches he watched.
think it was when y2j sat down and watched his match vs shawn and patrick was the only one that watched it as a kid

Is this around the time Punk basically gave up :lol:? I remember him being a garbage face and being involved in dancing segments and ****. He was also very out of shape

I remember that iteration of Punk post Summer Slam 2013. Dude looked like ****.

Wasn't able to catch all of the War Games match live but I finally caught the rest of it. That was the most fun train wreck in a while. Also, Hanson is really good.

Undisputed Era might be the best faction in a very long time, no matter what y'all size queens in here say.

NXT is such a great brand to me in the sense that I can just turn my brain off and enjoy it without overanalyzing everything like a smark. Great show.

Back
Top Bottom