Now THIS Is How You Rock A Show (Lupe Fiasco) .. EDIT 8 Clips Added

whattup NT music forum heads.� i just wanted to stop in and say that if you are not going to see the lupe fiasco tour, that you really should see it.�seriously, this is one of the best shows i've seen and i've been to many hip-hop venues.� this show ranks in my top three (along with talib kweli andthe spitkicker tour).� this is a clip from his portland date on 1/10/08, at our roseland theater.� i apologize for the quality and length.� this clip isactually 6-plus minutes long.� i'm working with some trial software that won't make my computer restart.

live band that actually sounds like the studio versions of the music, a hypeman that isn't so monkey n****-ish (like the g-unit and spliff star), gemstones, matt santos (no nikki jean though), feeling the soul and the power of the music, the crowd, and most importantly, an emcee that knows how to rock thehouse and crowd.� he was in the employee store (nike) and he's a mad humble dude, but i didn't get a chance to help him (just a side note).� he bowedgracefully and thanked the crowd after he was done.� and lastly, in 2 hrs, he did most of both LP's.�

and i can't tell you what sneakers he had on.� all i saw was that they look like air mcfly's and we THINK we saw an adidas logo, in case any of youwere wondering.

so enjoy:

^^ jarret jack and greg oden... i tried to lighten up the picture as much as possible without going too blue.� oden is just that dark
laugh.gif

Like i said in another thread. The show he did in Providence RI last year was so sick! He absolutely killed it. His set was so long too.

Thanks for the pics/vid. I need to hit up a Lupe concert...dude never comes around my way though.

wow man... thats dope... thats 1 dude i wouldnt mind payin to see perform... he shoulda called it the crack instead of the cool... cuz thats what it is...

I saw Lupe in Seattle last year and I can honestly say it wasn't that good of a show. He kept the crowd interested, but he wasn't really rocking thecrowd, with the exception of the 12 year old hypebeasts with all over print bandanas covering their faces. The only noteworthy part of the show was when Geminicame out and tore everything to shreds.

So unless he made some drastic changes to his show, it couldn't have been as great as you make it sounds. You must have not seen very many live shows.

So unless he made some drastic changes to his show, it couldn't have been as great as you make it sounds. You must have not seen very many live shows.
trust me my dude, the total of shows i have seen live outnumbers the amount of years you have been alive. and i'm not talking about wack @!*!like 50 cent and soulja boy either. i LIVE for music and hip-hop so if i can see any of my fav artists, i'm there. just the amount of project blowedshows i;ve been to, is an insane amount.

i'll update with more clips later and you will see how this show rocked.

^^^seein him for the 3rd full time on thursday...but when i posted my review of his free UCI show calling it one of the best i've seen some dude comes intrying to say i haven't been to any good shows...
indifferent.gif
his $+#@was up there with pearl jam and that was an almost 3 hour concert
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol i was at the same concert.

his performance on stage has changed drastically because when he was in Seattle back when Goods had something to do with it, it wasn't that interesting,and yes Gemini killed it when he came out.

But man...i had chills man, right when the beat drop i didnt even notice that i was singing along and bobbin my head and wavin my hands...i'd love to go toanother Lupe concert

i opened for him a few months ago, he didnt have the band and he wasnt really rockin the crowd. they had some technical difficulties though

here are all the clips i took, including the FULL version of the sample i posted.� i apologize for the red print in the picture as it is the only sharewaresoftware i could find that would not restart my computer mid-encode.� also, i apologize for the short lengths, but there was that 'no videos' rule andi didn't want my #!*# confiscated
laugh.gif
� enjoy, again:

Back
Top Bottom