"Now You See Me" Official Movie post thread

I did not find a thread about this movie in the past five pages so I guess I have no choice but to start my own. This might be because I saw this movie just yesterday but imo this was better then F&F 6 and Hangover III *flame suit on*. Anyways, I watched this movie with no expectations and it was surprisingly good.. Since I knew nothing about the movie, it was all mysterious to me. I didn't know what was going on (in a good way) but was delighted in watching the story unfold. Its kind of like a heist movie and it reminded me of Ocean's 11. It leaves you wondering what is gonna happen next and how its gonna happen. Theres gonna be a lot of questionable scenes and situations throughout the movie but don't let that ruin the experience because it will all make sense in the end. If not, then you're just gonna end up confusing yourself trying to debunk the fallacies. In the end they also reveal the twists and "illusions" which finally enables you to die peacefully :lol: . I don't what else to say but I thought it was a good enough movie for it to deserve its own thread. :tongue:

Jesse Eisenberg gets on my nerves for some reason. He was awesome in Social Network and Zombieland, but for some reason I just want to punch him in the face. I never felt that way about a actor before :lol:

Jesse Eisenberg gets on my nerves for some reason. He was awesome in Social Network and Zombieland, but for some reason I just want to punch him in the face. I never felt that way about a actor before
laugh.gif
it's be
it's because he plays the same guy in every movie.

Jesse elsenberg is a damn good actor....i plan to wait until this movie goes to dvd unless i take some shorty to the movies.

Some good movies.

To each his own but a find Jessie to be a horrible actor. Adventureland was cool but it wasn't because of him IMO.

Saw this today. Thought it was ok. Some strong scenes but some scenes were wild corny. The way it ended definitely saved the movie and made me like it though.

Best movie I've seen in years but then again it's rare I even go to movies but the ending is well thought out and mind blowing

Interesting. When I saw the preview for this movie I thought it had a lot of potential. Now on my must-see list.

Movie has me more interested than the others coming out this year.Dam I'm getting OLD!!!!

I've been wantin to see this since I saw the preview a couple months ago. I will probably go see this today.

I thought it was better than F&F 6... super cool, not another sequel movie and interesting ending :smokin

go with no expectations!
saw the 36 on rotten tomatoes and was skeptical... but then I enjoyed the movie.
woody harrelson is that dude...
and i have a thing for isla fisher.

it's kinda like inception but not really it's just one of those movies where the ending saves the damn movie

how does one post spoiler?

movie was cool.....i liked how the rules of a magician kept true throughout the movie

my dude common though, stellar performance! :lol:

i got the ending wrong :lol: ....thought it was ol blondie who was settin everything up

maybe not a good idea to watch this after F&F, cuz you get used to nonstop action

to post spoiler u use spoiler tag ["'spoiler][/spoler]

Last edited:
Saw it last night as well. Pretty good! Didn't leave wishing I hadn't paid that 12 bucks a ticket.

I enjoyed it. I'm jus so lost at the end. Lol got me confused

Last edited:
seen the movie last night thought its the best movie i have seen so far this year.

Jesse Eisenberg gets on my nerves for some reason. He was awesome in Social Network and Zombieland, but for some reason I just want to punch him in the face. I never felt that way about a actor before :lol:

People don't like him after this interview. That interviewer was damn cute, would rather watch her in a movie.

Movie was pretty crazy, man when Dave Franco was fighting the agents in the apartment, lmao

Back
Top Bottom