NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
after having all these shoes in hand and staring at em for a while

the force max are hottest by FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (keepin mine no doubt SO happy the 13 fit since 14s didnt come out)

blazers 2nd (pair on hold for me still, at $105 and so clean how can you go wrong?)

everything else from all star and area 73 pack will fade in popularity .. either too crazy or just not a long term shoe

friend was camping outside in Miami, and the cops broke the line up this morning, he text me pissed off so i tryed again and just grabbed my boy his 9.5!

pimp.gif

WOWWWW....had that 9.5 and entered my account info...typed in my last 3 digits of my card and hit submit and then it says CART EMPTY.....damnnnnnn!!  

anyone who got thru on eastbay still waiting for the email? i haven't gotten mine yet... hoping they dont pull a ***** move and cencel my order!

I ordered 2 seperate orders of 1 barkley each on footlocker on the SAME account. I know I screwed up and I'm really worried that these will get cancelled now. Has anyone ever ordered a 1 per limit shoe 2 of them on the SAME account? PLEASE HELP!!

I ordered 2 seperate orders of 1 barkley each on footlocker on the SAME account. I know I screwed up and I'm really worried that these will get cancelled now. Has anyone ever ordered a 1 per limit shoe 2 of them on the SAME account? PLEASE HELP!!
Sometimes they'll cancel, sometimes it'll go through....good luck.

I have a feeling yours might get cancelled cause it'll put a red flag once they see 2 pairs of the same shoe on one account

I got one pair of the Barks on Eastbay about 15 minutes ago but it wasn't my size. I had my size in the cart but it sold before I could...... Log in(smh).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom