NT addicts: How To Block Niketalk from your Computer

lately i've been spending hours on here every day, sometimes up to 2-3 AM. most of the stuff i'm doing is just a waste of time, and i know i don'treally need to click on every thread every 10 minutes or read every new response. i've been procrastinating on everything and i've been real lazy.school has definitely taken a big toll as well. from what i've seen in previous threads, a lot of people share the same sentiments.

so to keep myself from coming here at least until the summer, i looked up how to block websites and here's what you do:

1. go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
2. click on the "hosts" file, open in Notepad
3. copy + paste this under the local host file:

127.0.0.1 niketalk.com
127.0.0.1 http://niketalk.yuku.com/bniketalk
127.0.0.1 http://niketalk.yuku.com/

4. save
5. restart your computer
6. get off your @+! and go do all the stuff you've been putting off
laugh.gif

btw, this works for any website. just put "127.0.0.1 www.anysite.com"

i've seen a lot of people asking for something like this, so i thought i'd help people out and post it before i do it.

Hahah, at self imprisonment. I remember back in college finishing up our group project. One of my classmates got on my computer and made it redirect to acertain "bath female" website every time I tried to go to NT. They got me good
laugh.gif
. And we slayed that project. It was implementing an onlineversion of Clue if anyways was wondering.

laugh.gif
This would never work for me. After restarting my computer, I'd probably be on my way to unlocking it.
laugh.gif

I was in the same boat but I just give myself a time limit...right now I only let myself stay on nt for a hour a day....crazy how we can get addicted to justabout anything.

i should really do this myself, i know i wont though. i hate my addictive personality.

The best way to block NT from your computer is to get banned.

You won't have the itch much longer. But you can always make another SN.

Well, maybe not AC, Laneys, and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom