NT All Time MLB Re-Draft vol: Voting is Open

Dan Quisenberry, Closer

quiz1.jpg

dan-quisenberry.jpg

Umm, I have nothing clever to say about this guy.

I have no idea why he hasn't been picked yet. He literally played in the 1800s and died around the time CP was born. He might have fought in the Civil War, I saw he was born in Massachusetts so hopefully that means he fought for the north so that's good I guess. It's a wonder how he survived the war and basically invented baseball so that's cool too. Apparently he was a phenomenal pitcher. Were uniforms the same back then? Did managers have to wear the full get up back then? Did they even play 9 innings? His nickname was apparently Gentleman Tim, so that would lead me to believe he is against slavery/confederacy. Imagine if he was alive today and saw the current bigotry going on in our country now and the fight to preserve white southern "heritage" and all that bs. Man, I'm getting angry just typing this **** now, **** your 2nd place war trophies, losers. Dude probably would have voted for Bernie if I had to guess.

Tim Keefe.

Last edited:
Umm, I have nothing clever to say about this guy.

I have no idea why he hasn't been picked yet. He literally played in the 1800s and died around the time CP was born. He might have fought in the Civil War, I saw he was born in Massachusetts so hopefully that means he fought for the north so that's good I guess. It's a wonder how he survived the war and basically invented baseball so that's cool too. Apparently he was a phenomenal pitcher. Were uniforms the same back then? Did managers have to wear the full get up back then? Did they even play 9 innings? His nickname was apparently Gentleman Tim, so that would lead me to believe he is against slavery/confederacy. Imagine if he was alive today and saw the current bigotry going on in our country now and the fight to preserve white southern "heritage" and all that bs. Man, I'm getting angry just typing this **** now, **** your 2nd place war trophies, losers. Dude probably would have voted for Bernie if I had to guess.

Tim Keefe.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
WTF did I just read!?!?

Need some time to research.. was dealing with crap all morning.. ain't been on my computer yet

Back
Top Bottom